Intro

Hi,

I just joined the team and wanted to introduce myself.......I'm Steve and I make alot different things.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Intro

Hi Steve - so glad you joined - I was looking at your custom items and I would like to discuss something that I think you could make for me. Once I start working on my jewelry again, I will be in touch - I love what you do!!! If you want to list your services as part of my guide, send me some detailed information that I could cut/paste into it. (geracicondello@optonline.net - subject: Resource Guide) Listing is free as I want to build a guide that will help many independent designers.

Please read my latest thread for exciting updates that will be coming shortly. Thank you for joining and I hope this Guide will become a useful tool for you.

Wishing you much success!

Madeline
Team Captain
0 Likes

Hi Madeline,

Yes, I'd love to be included in the guide.....I'll try to put something together and send it over.......although it's difficult since there are soooo many things that I can make.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Steve,

Welcome! I just joined this week end myself. Looking forward to being part of a great team!

Lynn
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Debbie and new to the team. I design bohemian and gypsy handbags and accessories. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Mechelle and a new team member. I sell sewing patterns, new, vintage and out of print. I'm working on designing plus size PDF patterns. My new shop is "SewRepurpose" where I recycle clothing for the plus size market.
0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.