Re: 2019 - New Year, New Chat

Jen, sounds like a good group, please do let me know when they consider new members.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
prox
Post Crafter

Why do I have to log in every time I come here?!  So dumb.

i believe aplications open in January, jury is in March. 

0 Likes
prox
Post Crafter

0 Likes

It says "To apply for membership click here" and then dead-ends with this message: "The 2018 Jury is now closed. We will begin accepting applications in January for our 2019 jury."

0 Likes

Good morning.

0 Likes
PPennee
Crafty Poster

Morning Kit and all!  Off to the dentist this morning then back to the bench for some end of the month orders

0 Likes

Happy Monday!  Playing catch-up today.  We had a fantastic time in Dallas...and I wish I was still there...but alas...I need to be here.  The warmer weather was such a nice break.  We are having such roller-coaster weather here and I've now come down with a head cold.  Ick!

Kit...I saw your message on FB.  I'm planning another trip to the Dallas area at the end of March and I would love to get together then.  I'll have a lot more free time then and I won't have DH with me to entertain ;)  I'll let you know more when I have the details lined out for that trip.  Maybe we could get together for coffee. :)  This trip was just too jammed packed with the awards luncheon right in the middle of it all.  

0 Likes

I'm wondering why we've lost so many active members here?  

0 Likes
SilverBlueberry
Conversation Maker

Sorry I haven't checked in yet. I hate the new format!

0 Likes
PPennee
Crafty Poster

@prox Jen I think it was Terri who finally looked and noticed that the community format is "Powered by Lithium" so if you come into the community you are actually logging in to a new site- you are no longer even on Etsy. Looks like they outsourced the community to a "spaces" provider. So they aren't saving your log in. To me it's just as annoying as Rio- they used to save your log in, now if you aren't there for a while you get kicked off and have to log in again

I'm starting to get used to this- still hate the too much white space but they did say that will be fixed

0 Likes

Good morning.

Another day of visiting agencies ... and it in the 20s. Wish I could stay in the warm bed.

0 Likes
prox
Post Crafter

So I guess the person that needs to make the application live has the flu.  It will be live eventually. 

0 Likes

Happy tuesday.  Much nicer weather today than anticipated.  High 60's, lots of sun and barely a breeze.  That's suppose to change again.  All I'm hearing on the news is about the dangerous temps in the midwest.  

I thought I renewed a sold bracelet this morning that I make to order.  Then I get an inquiry from someone wanting it but can't find it.  So I renewed it, thinking I must've thought I did, but it messed up.  Nope,  I had sold one between renewing it and her inquiry.  So, now I have 2 to make.  

Maybe had good news from the roofer.  He found extensive hail damage and we may have a claim for a new roof with insurance.  Fingers crossed.  

0 Likes
PPennee
Crafty Poster

Getting a new roof from hail damage should be a given. I've known lots of people who got it done that way and it sure as heck beats paying cash! Roofing is expensive!

0 Likes

I need to find out from the roofer the best process to make the claim.  I’m following that blog you linked on the other team Pennee , to clean up my team forums.  One team I had joined didn’t have a post since 2014.  I quit that one.

0 Likes

Good morning.

0 Likes

Seems sensibe to leave this thread open after the end of January.

0 Likes

Checking in.  Just lots going on.  Can’t believe it’s going to be February.  

0 Likes

Morning!  Back from warm California.  At least Kansas is no longer experiencing -temps.  That would have been a shock to the system.

0 Likes
PPennee
Crafty Poster

I can only say that starting a new thread on Aspiring has been a nightmare- so far one for sure can't even post on the new thread and no one in bugs will respond to my inquiry.

And changing a member's status from leader to Captain, member to leader, removing a leader or member- is a 5 step process- not for the faint at heart!

0 Likes

That doesn’t sound fun Pennee.  Will we just keep this January thread here until we get too busy again?   I feel like I’ve been on a treadmill lately.  Maybe tomorrow I will get more time....

0 Likes
PPennee
Crafty Poster

There is a February Aspiring thread @Untwistedsister and now everyone but Kat so far has been able to post on it but it shouldn't be happening 

0 Likes

Good morning.

On the computer and, again, had a heck of time finding the thread. Have it bookmarked on the tablet.

We're going to have temps in the high 70s for the next few days. Then, Thursday, it will drop to the 30s. Make Winter Stop!

0 Likes

Kit, we're having the same temp swings here in Kansas.  It was a decent day yesterday at 58 degrees after having sub zero temps a few days ago.  I hate to look at what is down the road for the rest of winter.

I have to get busy.  I have a show at 2 and still don't have my display planned. 

0 Likes

good luck at teh show Gayle.  I heard Punxatawny Phil says spring is coming...

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.