Introduce yourself here!

Re: New Member Intro

Hi im sharon from california, and i make perler bead pixel art (keychains, decor, necklaces):')
Hope you like it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/170728540/hello-kitty-perler-bead-necklace?ref=pr_shop
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
uniquekjewels
Registered Buyer

Hi, I've joined the team a couple weeks ago. I've been breaking for beads for decades. I enjoy designing an individual piece of jewelry with each whim. I'm not into making multiples of the same thing. I enjoy working with vintage components, repurposing pieces that are too damaged to repair to original condition.
Happy Holidays!
Carlene
0 Likes

Hello! My name is Olga, I live in Ukraine.
I want to introduce to you my works in the art lampwork.
I'd be happy if my beads are for you inspiration for creative decorations.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/165179791/beaded-jewelry-handmade-lampwork-orange?ref=shop_home_active
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi Everyone :)

I'm Nakia, I have been beading for years. I also do lapidary and metal work. I love beads, especially gemstone beads. I make healing chakra jewelry as well as fashion items. Check out my store for some unique jewelry items.

www.etsy.com/shop/healingcrystalslove

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everyone!

This is my first Etsy shop and I just joined the site at the beginning of December! Please be patient with me as I am still learning the ropes!

I love using beads in my handmade jewelry and crafts, all of my stuff is one of a kind and I love doing custom orders.

Hit me up with any questions, I'm from the STL and would love to make some connections and network with as many peeps as possible.

;) Peace
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi,
I can't remember if I posted her or not... I have enjoyed making my own jewelry since I was a teenager. I have recently rekindled that love and am now adding jewelry pieces to my shop. My shops name Deana's Quilts and More was started on the idea that I was selling quilts at the time, but I knew in my head there would always be more... I Love crafting, because it gives me a sense of peace and accomplishment. Please come by my shop and take a look around... Thanks and Happy Holidays! https://www.etsy.com/shop/DeanasQuiltsandMore
0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi:) Greetings from southern Poland:)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi my name is Helen and I design and make my own beads and pendants etc. I have only just opened my shop (29th) so these are very early days for Spotted Frog Designs but I'm excited and looking forward to being an active member of this team.
0 Likes

Hello!!

My name is Jess, and I live in sunny South Florida. I've been beading since I was 4.
Loving the beach and beading....I combined my interests to create my shop :)

In my shop you'll find beach supplies, bead supplies, accessories, and much more. Always listing new bead options!

Hope everyone had a lovely holiday and safe/happy new year!
0 Likes

New to team. Loredana. Nice to included in the team. Wanted to share my heart palpitations when near or working with beads. Love them all. Gravity is usually on rustic, primitive and the organic. Oh my....would not know what to do if it was not for the bead addiction! See you in the passing. Best of wishes for the new 2014.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Welcome Loredana, you have a very cool natural fun shop.. Happy 2014!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey everyone. My name is Kristin, and I'm from Virginia Beach. I opened my shop about four days ago and have made two sales so far. I'm so excited to be selling here on etsy. Here's my two newest listings I added today. :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/175048216/color-me-pink-flower-necklace?
https://www.etsy.com/listing/175074517/bedazzled-mini-vodka-bottle?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello all... My name is Christina and i'm from South Florida and I make jewelry. Everything from Neclaces, Bracelets, Earrings, Keychains, Lanyards to "Boot Candy". I hope you'll stop by and check out my shop.

Thanks ♥ ♥

https://www.etsy.com/listing/173950724/handmade-boot-candy-anklet-bracelet?ref=shop_home_feat
https://www.etsy.com/listing/173388757/handmade-boot-candy-anklet-bracelet?ref=shop_home_feat
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Suzie, I enjoy making crafts of all kinds, but, creating beaded Jewelry is my passion. My motto is Beads, Beads and More Beads!!

I especially get excited when I see others wearing or posting on Facebook pieces I've made. My designs are mostly One of a Kind and Limited Edition pieces, are unique, and handmade by me.

I opened my Etsy Shop back in 2009 and never found the time for it, but times have changed.. 2014 Here we come!!!

I met "A Guy" in 2013 I like to call him "The Bead Fairy" he had Lots of good stuff to buy.wonderful Gemstone Beads

I have one question at the moment.. When and where do I use the tag?? "beadsteam"

I'm excited to be here.. So, thank you!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Oops!! I hit enter to soon!! Anyway, "The Bead Fairy" had Lots of wonderful Gemstone Beads that I would like to share with the world.. I think my prices are way below retail? Let me know what you think after you take a look at my shop. More to come...

Thank you,
Suzie
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Team!

I'm Zsófi from the middle of Eurpoe, Hungary.My passion is beading.I make necklaces,earrings sometimes bracelets.
I like paint and I made some phosphorescent painting.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,

My name is Maria. I'm from Russia. I fell in love with glass and I had to break up with my full-time job ))) So, now I'm a free glass artist. Currently, I do glass painting and lampwork - making glass beads.

Welcome to my shops and to FB page: GlasssMagic!
0 Likes

Hello! Im new here, just joined! I have been fascinated with beads since I was a little girl! Nothing has changed! Happy to be here!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Sandy.
I'm a long time rockhound, have been in several Gem and Mineral clubs on west coast. Turned into Bead Trader and Jewelry Artist. Visit my shop and receive 10% Off First Purchase with coupon code SEASONGREETINGS13.
I've collected beads over the last 10 years and I'm a bead addicted. LOL
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone, we just joined and are happy to be with all of you talented and creative artists. Our interests are varied and little shop reflects that. One thing is constant... our love for antiquing and creating art. Come visit.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.