New Member Intro

Introduce yourself here!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
5,539 Replies

Re: New Member Intro

Hi - I joined a month or so ago and received Captain approval to start this thread.

I sell vintage, handmade jewelry, and supplies in my shop - including vintage supplies. I LOVE beads and have a large personal collection... glad to be here, on this team!

-Amanda

PS: If you fav my shop, follow me, follow my FB or blog - please let me know directly if you want me to do the same for you!
0 Likes

I joined only a couple of weeks ago. I am selling a lot of the beads I collected starting back in the 1980's to now. I am just starting to make jewelry again after over a decade of not making any at all. I love the creative process, but I doubt that I can make everything that pops into my mind when I see a nice bead. I just have this thing for beads! lol. So my 'collection' and 'supply' turned into a 'hoard'. Many of them were for a project now long forgotten. I know that beaders/bead lovers appreciate a nice bead. I like this team because of the mutual love of beads! Working on having a nicely stocked shop.
0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hallo,
I am Herta from Germany.
In my shop you will find arm warmers with beads, aprons in retro style, embroidery jewelry and a few little other beautiful things.

Wishing you all a nice day!

Herta
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi
I re-opened my shop this week. I have been handwiring necklaces and also listing some beads for sale. If you are wondering who Betty was, then that would be my beautiful nan, who inspired me to always be creative.
I also run this etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/chantallovesvintage
Have a great weekend
Chantal
0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I am in looove with semi-precious gemstone beads, in particular the various Jaspers there are. I like to use simple shaped beads and almost use them like pixels to create little pieces of art. I am mainly doing this as a creative release and mostly give my stuff away as presents to friends, but would sure be nice to sell a few from time to time. ;)
0 Likes

Greetings. I am Irina from Belarus. I make jewelry from beads, beads and polymer clay.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/150409162/blue-earrings-blue-flower-jewelry-giftt
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am a long time bead freak! I think I can count my collection in pounds ;)
Currently I am doing a line of glow in the dark items in polymer and will have some of the bead listings up shortly.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I just opened up my shop last week and am very excited to finally have my own store up and running on Etsy! I have only been beading for about a year now, but it has been so much fun when I get a chance to get some beading in!
I have been very influenced by doing some of my own bead work from the Inuit ladies up in Iqaluit, Nunavut (where I am currently living). They make some of the most beautiful handmade artwork - using beads, seal skin, caribou antlers, leathers, etc. I am glad that I have been able to be in such a creative place with so many people doing so many different forms of art, and luckily it's all mainly jewellery which is my favourite!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

https://www.etsy.com/listing/130091244/beaded-doll-panda-key-chain-or-phone
Hi, this is Kira, I have just started my shop recently. All my products are handmade by myself. Just check them, hope you would like it and please follow me and I will follow you back. Thanks~~
0 Likes
KaysCreaCorner
Inspiration Seeker

Hi,
I'm Kay of Kayscreacorner from Antwerp, Belgium and I'm working with clay. In my shop, I'm offering all kinds of ceramics, beads and soon a collection of ceramic buttons.
Everything is handmade and the used glazes are designed by myself.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/KaysCreaCorner

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone :)
I joined a while ago, but never got round to introducing myself. I'm Helen, from Edinburgh, Scotland, and make and sell mostly Lampwork beads in my shop, though I love all things beady and have a big collection of other people's beads!
Nice to meet you x

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/128790490/navajo-set-of-11-etched-lampwork-disc?ref=shop_home_feat
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone. Im new here, I just opened my shop today. Im an avid bead collector and jewelry designer.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I'm Clare from Stockport, England. I've only just opened my shop but hope to be filling it with my bead jewellery very soon - just as soon as I can get my lovely hubby to help me photograph it all... ;-)

I'm especially keen to find unique and special beads to make my pieces perfect, so I look forward to seeing what you all have on offer :-)

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, my name is Annette . I live in beautiful Cape Town and am also relatively new to Etsy (still combing my way around the site and how everything works!!. AWESOME!). I've a love for all things beaded and find great peace and joy in creating my uniquely African beadwork. I am so happy to find such a cool group of like-minded individuals!
0 Likes

Hello all: I have been on ETSY about a month now, I love it. I am excited to be a member of this BEAD TEAM!

I mostly weave beads. I am inspired by many things, shape, color and texture. I upcycle jars and tins with freeform peyote stitching. I have partnered with my mom Vicki Hollenbeck, a fused glass artist, you can see her work at Hollenbeckglass.etsy.com/. I use her fused glass pieces as inspiration for my one-of-a-kind cuff bracelets.

I love to spread the love and will "like" you on facebook and follow you on twitter if you share your information with me.

Looking forward to being a part of this TEAM! Thank you!

facebook.com/GemjarbyPauletteLack

https://twitter.com/LackPaulette

Have a sparkly day!

Paulette
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello there, My name is Ms. Bee, and I am a custom fashion jewelry maker who has a strong passion for beads and bead weaving! :-) Hope to speak to all of you t some point in time, thanks to you all! Have a blessed day! :-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone! I'm Lauren and I make french beaded flowers and turn them into accessories and home decor. :)
0 Likes

I'm Lurie and I've been working in metal and glass for the past two years. I love, love, love it. I included a picture of each. Hehttps://www.etsy.com/listing/117446121/silver-glass-focal-bead-lampwork?ref=shop_home_featllo,

https://www.etsy.com/listing/71532379/fine-silver-copper-bronze-landscape-with?ref=shop_home_active
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.