Introduce yourself here!

ZoyuHomeDecor
Inspiration Seeker

Re: New Member Intro

Hello everyone! I'm from Herts, England. I make a whole range of items, but mostly targeted at women, girls and babies, though my shop is a bit short on variety since I just started. Generally I use beads to make jewellery, but I'm exploring different ways in which I can exploit them. Looking forward to knowing you all :)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone

I have just joined this fabulous group and I cant wait to get started. Beads are my passion since the childhood and now I am creating beaded jewellery. I extend my hands and welcome you to pop in and have a look :)

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Heya! I joined about a year ago, but just recently started putting my energy into the community. I was pregnant last year and my son took over my life for five months! Ha!
I like to create recycled jewelry from existing pieces and enjoy providing low cost gift items. Being able to transform something I find ugly into something attractive feels right to me.
I'm just getting started with my shop, but I'll continue to add items to my inventory that showcases my aesthetic. Glad to be a part of this team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi There, I just opened my shop as I am looking at selling some items that I found, thought I'd use, but won't be using for my projects...plus! I am in the process of making my own supplies/beads and wanted to join a team that also shared the same passion.
I am hoping to find success as a supplier all the while continuing to create my own jewelry (using beads) and grow it as well.

I look forward to hearing from everyone and supporting each other in our adventures on Etsy!
0 Likes

Hello Everyone,

My name is Angela and I just joined this team today(10/11/13)! I recently just started to bead because my creative passion is going crazy right now! I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you and much success to you all!

Angela
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello ! I just joined today. Looking forward to communicate with all bead lovers here ;)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Good morning to all!
I hand make all my jewelry beads so each piece is unique. My passions go in phases :,beading, sewing, beading, sewing...you get the picture ;).

http://www.etsy.com/shop/IrisAndAuringonkukka?ref=si_shop
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Everibody!

My name's Marianna

I hand make all my jewelry beads so each piece is unique. My passions go in phases :,beading, sewing, beading, sewing...you get the picture ;).

https://www.etsy.com/listing/165910549/free-shipping-perfect-gift-idea-for
0 Likes
Reginao
Post Crafter

0 Likes
Reginao
Post Crafter

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,

I am new to Etsy and just wanted to say hello. I have been making beaded cell phone cases and they just make me happy!! Making them has become so peaceful to me and such a break from the day to day. Check them out... https://www.etsy.com/shop/KasesByKendra

Looking forward to being part of the team!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello. Im still semi- new to etsy. Figured I would join some groups. I make seed bead jewelry (Bracelets, anklets, and chokers). Please feel free to check out my shop : Www.etsy.com/shop/Maroneysbeading and / or my facebook page : www.Facebook.com/Maroneysbeading .
Let me know if you have any tips or suggestion or any feedback in general.

Thanks
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.