WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

LaAlquimia
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Hi Everyone,

My name is Nadia. I am a Jewellery and Silversmithing maker/designer.
I now live in Alicante, Spain but I am originally from France.
Before being in Spain, I used to live in the UK for about 15 years, and I also spent time in Ireland.

I used to be cabin crew, that explain the moving all over!!!
I also worked as a Complementary Therapist before settling with Jewellery.
I love experiences, so I did have a few different jobs...

I studied Jewellery and Silversmithing at Edinburgh College of Art, when I got the chance to win a competition, and was selected to design and make the Jean Macpherson Women's Trophy which is presented every year to the most aspiring "female" Scottish player. I am very greatful for the opportunity that I was given. 

I love making jewellery, finding new ideas and different techniques...
I am looking forward to getting to know more about all of you, and your work.

Thanks again for the invite.

Nadia from LaAlquimia

https://laalquimia.etsy.com

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

@LaAlquimia WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM NADIA!  We're so glad you're here.  What an incredible journey you've been on.  So many wonderful experiences.  And it must have influenced your wonderful talent

1 Like
CortoStudio
Inspiration Seeker

Rif.: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Hello everyone! I'm Elisa Fantini, the Digital Artist behind Corto Studiohttps://cortostudio.etsy.com . I'm 26 years old and I live in a marvelous city in Tuscany. I've always had a passion for art and technology. Having fun using creativity to express who I am and what I believe in, from social and cultural issues to personal ones.

Every digital piece in my shop is an original creation designed with lots of love and care, thanks to the help of Generative AI and 3D Design. I'm super proud of my work and always strive to push my limits as an artist.

There's something special about this project that I want to share with you. All the inspiration for the artworks you find here comes from my dreams and those of the people close to me. It all originates from the dreamy dimension and imagination.  The UNSEEN PLEASURE collection, which I released as my first, interprets female pleasure in various forms, colors, materials, and plays of light. I gathered the most suitable dreams to convey these emotions, and then I asked AI to represent them in creative and unique works of art. 

I'm truly proud of this because I believe dreams are precious and deserve to be remembered, especially considering our tendency to forget. Thanks to Generative AI, we have the power to transform our space, whether it's home, office, or a local spot, into a unique and special place.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for supporting independent artists like me. 

P.S: If you want to share a dream for a unique artwork, message me privately, and I'll create it for you. ONLY IN THIS PARTICULAR CASE, I CREATE PRINTED AND PHYSICAL ARTWORKS. To start our collaboration click on the button on the left: "REQUEST CUSTOM ORDER" here https://cortostudio.etsy.com 

Let's turn every place into a masterpiece and make the impossible possible!

With affection,

Yours truly Elisss

2 Likes

Rif.: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

@CortoStudio WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM ELISA!  We're so happy you're here.  Your artwork is beautiful.  And we're looking forward to seeing what you'll create next

1 Like
SomiHub
Inspiration Seeker

Hello my name is Walter. I have been on Etsy for about 3 years. Somi Hub is my shop, we are a family owned business specializing in providing inspirational coffee mugs that are intended to inspire and motivate.

www.etsy.com/shop/somihub

2 Likes

@SomiHub WELECOME TO THE ART TEAM WALTER!  We're so glad you're here.  And inspiring us when we have our coffee in the morning!

0 Likes
CraftroveGifts
Inspiration Seeker

Hello!

My name is Kajal. I am new to etsy shop and I'm thrilled to share my passion for creating custom gifts and apparel with you. Each item in my shop is designed with love and care, ensuring that you find the perfect personalized touch for yourself or your loved ones.

I deeply appreciate your support and interest in my work. Please feel free to browse my collection and reach out if you have any custom requests or questions. I'm here to make your ideas come to life.
You can visit my shop here
https://craftrovegifts.etsy.com

Thank you

3 Likes

@CraftroveGifts WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM KAJAL!  We're so happy you're here.  And we're looking forward to helping each other find success!

1 Like
GZMDCreations
Inspiration Seeker

Çocukluğumdan beri moda ve tasarım tutkunuyum, moda dünyasında iz bırakma isteğim beni kendi mağazamı kurmaya yöneltti. GZMDCreations sadece giyim ürünleri satan bir mağaza değil, aynı zamanda insanların kendilerini ifade etmelerine ve kendilerini iyi  hissetmelerine olanak tanıyan bir platformdur.
SEVGİ VE TUTKUYLA kendi teninde rahat hisset

2 Likes

@GZMDCreations  SANAT EKİBİ GİZEM'E HOŞGELDİNİZ! Burada olduğun için çok mutluyuz. Tasarımlarınız harika. Başarıya ulaşmak için birbirimize yardım etmeyi sabırsızlıkla bekliyoruz!

1 Like
GZMDCreations
Inspiration Seeker

Merhaba çok teşekkür ederim burda olduğum için mutluyum 

1 Like

Hi everyone! I'm Patricia.  I'm an artist.  I took a years-long break from art because I lost confidence.  I reignited my creativity last year as part of my self-care.  I decided to sell prints of my work and recently opened up my Etsy shop. 

https://artbypatriciadeborja.etsy.com 

https://www.instagram.com/patriciadeborja.art?igsh=djB3MnZwcmNud3Yz 

4 Likes

@AbstractSpiralism WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM PATRICIA!  We're so happy you're here.  And it's so good that you're creating again.  You're helping yourself and helping so many others by adding more beauty to the world.  And you should never lack confidence in that talent.  YAY!

0 Likes

I love to hear that you have your confidence back.   I struggle with that and I find fault in everything I make even when no one else sees it.

1 Like
ElenaMakCraft
Inspiration Seeker

I like your paintings. They will look harmonious in modern interiors. I'm happy with the hope that I know a lot about painting, so I can assure you that your art looks professional and you can be completely confident) Let me give you some tips: 1. Your sales will definitely increase if you have more listings (at least 30, and better 100). 2. It is not necessary to put all listings on sale, but only those that have not been sold for a long time, because this devalues your work. I wish you success!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! 
Im an artist, mom, wife, and nurse. I come from BC Canada, more recently living in Ontario. I want to share my artwork, so I’ve opened an Etsy store with print on demand. I make acrylic paintings. Some are abstract, some have subject matter. I  am also trying to provide clothing or accessories that feature my work. I’m new to all this and finding support and making contacts with you guys will really help. I’m excited to be on this journey, and always open to suggestions and hope I can help others too. 

2 Likes

@BrookeandBrushArts WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're so happy you're here.  You have a fun shop.  And very excited to see what you add next!

0 Likes

Hello,  my name is Ann and I am a retired financial analyst.  In 1977 I bought my home in NH, I had 3 horses and I had no barn.  It was September,  and I had  a short window to get a barn up.  I bought 1000 board feet of rough cut pine  from a local mill, it was harvested and milled right in town.  Now the horses have been gone for a number of years. The barn is falling down, sills are rotted, roof is bad, and there is no way to fix it.  I could not see it just fall in, so I began harvesting the boards and making picture frames.  Over the years, I expanded to more items, but the frames are what I love.

3 Likes

@BARNWORKSofNH WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM ANN!  We're so glad you're here.  What a great story.  The birth, growth, peak, and decline of a barn.  And it's wonderful that it is finding a beautiful new function in our homes.  

0 Likes

https://www.etsy.com/shop/AnastasiiaAspArt?ref=dashboard-header

Hello! I'm an artist from Ukraine, and I currently live here. My name is Anastasiia Asp.  I draw digital paintings. I integrated my Etsy store AnastasiiaAspArt with Printify, a service that prints and ships my arts.

I have been drawing since deep childhood. Probably, there is a chance to create a huge mountain of my drafts being drawn with characters, plots and pictures created by me.

Having experienced pain in my life, I realized that I am eager to make a better place in the world.

Surely principles applied in attitude to all people, our mindset are directly related to people who are loved by me. Passing indifferently by a person in trouble , we imply our close people will be in such a condition in future.

Truth is the most significant thing in art, because art speaks directly to the soul.

Truth is about reality, about your feelings and strangers. Truth is knowledge therefore it is able to help, it is like a sunny beam grabbing from the darkness the way.

That's why my paintings are so varied, they are as varied as our world. There are among my works both about the beautiful, and about the terrible, and about the sad. However,all my pictures are united only with one goal: to appel the heart of the viewer where everyone has love and warmth.

3 Likes

@AnastasiiaAspArt WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM ANASTASIIA!  We're so glad you're here.  And your artwork is beautiful and loving.  We hope to see more.  And you may also like sharing your work at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/allfreedom  I think you'll find a lot of people like you

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi. I'm Nina from Kickglass Enamels

www.kickglassenamels.etsy.com

I've been on etsy a long time, but unitl recently, it was a side gig for me. I was a pastry chef for a paycheck. I stopped doing that in June, and am looking forward to doing more art and writing.

I studied art at East Carolina University, where I majored in graphics and minored in metal design. I never really loved graphics, and drifted over to working in food early on, something I could balance with a family life with small children. I also continued making enameled jewelry and decorative household items, and did the art festival circuit. I switched to etsy in 2010.

I live in the hills outside Nashville, TN with my husband, 2 silly dogs, and a passel of scenic chickens. Thanks for inviting me into the group.

2 Likes

@kickglassenamels WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM NINA!  We're so happy you're here.  And we're excited to see what you do now that you're a full-time artist.  It can be a life changing experience.  And it sounds like you have a wonderful family that loves and supports you

1 Like
CouleurLumiere
Inspiration Seeker

My Name is Nathalie Bernard, I'm a french artist. I've got a master in history of art and archaeology. I have pusued my formation in classical drawing and oil painting, specialy ancients like flamish one. For this I went in Brussels. I prefer painting on wood. I prepare myself these support.

I like adapting the medium to the subject. So I practice also sanguine, charcoal, ink, pastel, graphite, watercolor etc... I'm versatile.

I'm a professional since 7 years and registered at the "maison des artistes" in France.

Since several years I also inspired by sacred geometry, and spiritual/energetic subjects as I've practiced meditation since 30 years and experience psychic abilities.

I'm also a musician : singing and harp

Ultimately, for me sound, color, forms, light are all vibrations only the support changes.

As you can see I can write and speak english... I hope it is not bad.

Here's my shop, I've not yet put paintings in it, only little works. I will do during next moths little by little

https://www.etsy.com/fr/shop/CouleurLumiere?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.