WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

@CouleurLumiere WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM NATHALIE!  We're so happy you're here.  

You have a wonderful art background.  And a great talent.  We're excited to see what you create next.

Also, your English is much better than my French.  MERCI!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Do you want to make more sales this Spring?  Then Join the 

BRING SPRING ART FESTIVAL

Join hundreds of shops and countless vendors as we prepare for Spring.  Share your creations, make new friends, and spruce up your home at: 

https://www.facebook.com/events/1060097501884160

0 Likes

Hi everyone,

I'm Alicia from BC, Canada.

I have 2 shops:

https://balancedproductivity.etsy.com

This shop carries printable productivity resources for people with executive dysfunction, which involves challenges with "admin" tasks like planning, prioritizing, time management, task initiation and completion, etc. I love printable planners and worksheets and had started to make my own anyway, so I decided to list what I've been working on.

I am currently learning to use Inkscape with my partner's ancient Wacom drawing tablet. I hope to be 100% Canva-free within the next few months.

Shop #2 is for paper ephemera to be used for junk journaling, collage, etc: 

https://jiminysnippets.etsy.com

I really got into junk journaling and collage last year and accumulated way too many materials way too fast, so I'm selling a lot of what I've collected.

Thanks for having me here!

0 Likes
UptownYvette
Conversation Maker

Hello fellow Art Team members.  My name is Yvette and I joined about a week ago.  I make and sell beaded and charm accessories such as bookmarks, tea infusers, keychains and purse clips and hooks to name a few.  I look forward to learning more about running my shop, helping others, and having fun at the same time!

1 Like

@UptownYvette WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM YVETTE!  We're so glad you're here.  I know we're going to have a lot of fun having success!

1 Like

Hello fellow Art Team members ! My name is Lucie and I just joined the team 2 days ago I'm a french travel poster designer and started on Etsy last year. I do sell digital and physical prints of many beautiful destinations around the world. What motivates me the most on a daily basis is seeing my clients happy to have a little piece of memories from their past travels and destinations in their homes

I'm glad to see to be part of the team, as helping each others to succeed is such a great initiative !

Lucie

3 Likes

@MyLittleJourneyShop WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM LUCIE!  we're so happy you're here.  Your posters are beautiful.  And we're looking forward to making a lot more customers happy. 

1 Like

@TheNiftyNeuron WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM ALICIA!  We're so happy you're here.  You have wonderful shops.  And we're looking forward to seeing what you create next

0 Likes

Hi, 

We're Brie and Annie, allow us to introduce ourselves! 

We own a shop called "Brie and Annie Designs," we're known for our Prints (yes even digital prints), Apparel, and Graphic Designs of all kinds. Everything we do is dedicated to improving the lives of others and inspiring positive change in the world!

Feel free to check us out https://brieandanniedesigns.etsy.com. We encourage you to read the story behind our mission if you'd like to know more.

We also have a serious passion for food and music, in addition to graphic design.

We are looking forward to being a part of this community!

Sincerely,
Brie and Annie.
2 Likes

@BrieandAnnieDesigns WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM BRIE & ANNIE!  We're so happy you're here.  And we'll looking forward to helping each other find success!

1 Like

My name is Evrim Kaya and my jewelry shop is 

https://miahandmadejewelshop.etsy.com

I am new seller on Etsy. I started  last month. I am waiting for your support and feedback for my store.

Best regards, 

0 Likes

@MiaHandmadeJewelShop Welcome to the ART Team Evrim!  We're so happy you're here.  And I'll send you a private message with some advice.  

0 Likes

Hi everyone,

My name is Tina, and I started on ETSY towards the end of 2020. My shop name is TTFunctionalCeramics, I am a potter and make work that is useful for everyday use. Happy to be part of the community!

I was relying quite a lot on the ETSY search bar to find keywords but it appears that number of searches that yields has now gone away. If anyone has any tools they like using for keywords/tags, I'm happy to check it out!

Tina

1 Like

@TTFUNctionalCeramics Welcome to the ART Team Tina.  We're so happy you're here.  

As for keywords, when I need ideas I use this generator: https://www.wordstream.com/keywords

0 Likes

Hello! Thank you for inviting me. I'm not new on Etsy, I already was sellling on it earlier from enother account, about couple of years ago, and maybe I was more lucky, on it was going better on Etsy in general but I had 30+ sales and it was without effors from me, so I do not know what the matter is now :c 

I make crochet things and also started to make patterns for crocheters.

1 Like

@CabinInTheWoodsFR Welcome back!  We're so happy you're here.  Sometimes, it is a bit of luck and timing.  You'll have days with many sales.  You'll have days with no sales.  It can seem random.  But, there are things you can do to help.  We are hosting an online art festival starting Monday at: https://www.facebook.com/events/1060097501884160  We hope to see you there.  MERCI!

2 Likes

KdogsImperfections.etsy.com

I’m a long-time resident of Las Vegas, Nevada. I met my husband in Jr. H.S. and then re-met him years later. We have been happily married for 24 years. I just became a certified phlebotomist and certified medical assistant.  After some severe trauma, I started using clay as a tension/anxiety reliever. My wonderful husband was the one who said my creations were cool and I should sell them. After much self-doubt, I opened my shop one week ago tomorrow. I need much help. I decided not to sell internationally yet as one of my critics advised me about it and I’m probably not ready for that. Here we are!!

1 Like

@KdogsImperfections WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're so glad you're here.  And it's wonderful that you're finding relief in your creations and supportive husband.  And congrats on becoming a phlebotomist & medical assistant too.  You seem like a very motivated and ambitious person.  

Your shop is set up beautifully.  So, it seems you've been getting good advice so far.  We're looking forward to seeing what you create next.

Also, if you're on Facebook, this may be a group you'd really enjoy: https://www.facebook.com/groups/allfreedom

0 Likes

Hello all. I'm Eric. I'm new to selling on Etsy but I'm excited to have to opportunity to share my work with others. I would love if you check out my shop. I'm currently in the process of expanding and adding listings. I hope you see something you like. I'm open to requests also!

https://glasstronautstudios.etsy.com

1 Like

@GlasstronautStudios  WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM ERIC!  We're so happy you're here.  Your Zelda stained glass are fun.  So, looking forward to seeing what you add next.  

1 Like
DigitaBotanica
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone,

My name is Joe, I live in South East England, deep in the Sussex countryside. I love nature, the beauty of it and am constantly inspired by it. I have worked with adobe illustrator and photoshop for the last 20 years, and use them both along with Canva to create my designs, which are unique, and I spend a lot of time creating them, it is a passion, to visualise, and then to create that image from my mind's eye. What I have found hardest of all is navigating the creation of my etsy shop, I am still trying to figure that out!! My shop is evolving and I will be offering my designs as digital downloads in the future. I wish you all the very best, 

Joe.

1 Like

@DigitaBotanica WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM JOE!  We're so happy you're here.  And very jealous you live in Sussex.  My wife and I watch WAY too much of "Escape to the Country."  haha  

As for your shop, you're off to a great start.  The most important thing for you to do right now is to keep making and adding new items.  More items = more traffic = more sales.  Once you have 150 items, Etsy will boost promotions to your shop.  And this will become very important as wel enter the holiday season (October - December) when 75-80% of sales occur historically.  

1 Like
DigitaBotanica
Inspiration Seeker

Hi Mike!! Well, if you're ever over in Sussex let me know and I'll show some of the many delights!! It is beautiful here! 

Thank you so much (again) for the advice, I will be continuing to introduce new listings and that's really great information about the 150 benchmark, thanks so much Mike!! A lot to do, only another 134 to go lol!! 

P.S....I'm a total addict to those shows Escape to the Country, A New Life In The Sun etc etc haha!!

1 Like

@DigitaBotanica Of course!  We're looking forward to helping each other find success.  

I haven't heard of "A New Life In The Sun."  So, hopefully its not blocked in America.  And don't be surprised if you see my wife and I hiking around Sussex.  We planned a couple trips (Cotswolds, Thames Path) that fell through.  So, the next one should work.  haha 

0 Likes

@LoveofExpression WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM ROBIN!  We're so happy you're here.  And thank you for sharing your journey.  It's wonderful to hear each other stories and expression of creativity.  And to make friends and have fun.  THANKS AGAIN and please let us know if you need anything.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.