WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  We're glad that you're a member.  And we look forward to helping each other find success on Etsy.  Please introduce yourself and you shop so we can be more supportive.

And let us know if there's anything else we can do to help your shops.

Re: Introduce Yourself and Shop To the ART Team

Howdy!  Born and raised in Wichita, KS.  Married for 20 years, with 3 adults kids. In my spare time I like to crochet and spend time with family. Vacationing by the beach, we have been to Orlando, FL, Galveston, and South Padre Island. I am a newbie to the digital world. My goal is start small and hopefully replace my income at work.  I love my job,but want more freedom to do stuff and not be restricted by working for someone else.  I am excited to learn all I can.  Oh, I have a needy German Shepherd named, Reign!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

@SimplePrintsbyDee WELCOME to Etsy and the ART TEAM!  It's great to meet you.  And we're looking forward to helping each other live our dreams.  And Reign will be great company while you create.  

0 Likes
Mahmurem
Inspiration Seeker

Hello
I have been dealing with sewing and sculpture art for many years. I love to produce very different models using the texture and patterns of fabrics. I have a sewing machine and I produce all products at home in my own room. Sewing is therapy for me.

Turkey is very rich in fabric. Many famous brands have their fabrics produced in Turkey.
I love to receive special orders from my customers, they can send me the models they want as pictures, any model, color and any size can be custom made.

It is very enjoyable to provide personalized service, and I am very pleased to prepare products that will make brides-to-be feel like princesses on their special days.

can you check my instagram @Mahmurem__

1 Like
MelisArslanArt
Inspiration Seeker

I am a sculptor painter, since shipping sculpture products is a bit risky, I started to share my drawings and products on etsy.
I live in Turkey. I was born in Istanbul, I live in Ankara. I graduated from Marmara University, Faculty of Fine Arts, Department of Sculpture. I live cat in our cute house in Ankara. My cat female COCO. I produce my art with my little cat
I completed my master's degree by writing a thesis on "Converting the patterns of the ancient Anatolian civilization Phrygian civilization into textile patterns". Ancient Anatolian civilizations have always intrigued me.
Now I am producing by transferring it to my art.
I carry the old artistic ornaments and patterns of Turkish culture to my art. I reflect the mystical religious figures and rituals of my geography into my art. I especially use the words of Konya Mevlana Rumi in my works. I carry the motifs and figures of ancient Anatolian civilizations to my drawings.
I paint my designs with watercolor and gouache paints. 300 gr. I digitally produce hand drawings with high quality fine art printing on paper.
I use acrylic in large sizes, hand-painted on canvas.

melisarslanart.wordpress.com
İnstagram : @puttoo_

2 Likes

Hey everyone! 
I am Himadri, I live with my husband and 6 month old daughter in chandigarh, India. 
I stated etsy shop FunkyNTrendy in 2020 and made 3 sales but then covid happen and therefore i stopped my etsy shop. Now in 2022 i started again and this time i am working even harder but my shop name and products are not searchable nowdays by name on etsy! 
If anyone can help me resolve that, that would be great! 
thanks in advance.

1 Like

@Mahmurem WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  You have a wonderful bridal shop.  You must make a lot of people feel special on their day!

@MelisArslanArt  And so wonderful to see how creative you are.  You make and do so many wonderful things!!!

1 Like

@FunkyNTrendy WELCOME TO THE ART TEAM!  And congrats on your daughter!

Etsy search algorithm is unknown.  How it works is not public knowledge.  And it seems to change frequently.  One month may be amazing.  The next month is dismal.  But rarely does it just seem average (in my experience).  My advice is to focus on things you can control.

I see you're on social media.  That will help.  We have several activities for Facebook and Instagram.

Also, we have lots of Pinterest boards for you to share your creations.  Here are the one's I'd suggest for you:

ART Team Board (post anything) - https://pin.it/5NM0nNy

Great Creations! (post anything) - https://pin.it/46AFb4S

Art Festival (post anything) -https://pin.it/1OHCYE5

Grateful Workshop (post anything beautiful) - https://pin.it/1WecxkV

On Sale Now (post anything on sale) - https://pin.it/5oc3dvP

Gifts (post anything) https://pin.it/5TTZUzP

Art and Collectibles (paintings, sports cards, sculptures, etc.) https://pin.it/4ULz8zr

Fashion, Clothing, and Shoes (anything you wear) https://pin.it/VxFIikb

Graphic Designs (cards, posters, phone cases)https://pin.it/4dOw7ow

Jewelry and Accessories (watches, bracelets, purses, earrings, etc.) https://pin.it/4hSKdaU

More Fun! (Almost anything as long as it's "fun") https://pin.it/7KBlKI3

THANKS AGAIN!

1 Like

Hi Everyone! I am Marie and my shop is named after my dog Trevor. I sell solely sell ECO friendly and sustainable canvas dog collars. I grew up in a large family in California (Bay Area). I am so happy to be invited to this group. I hope everyone has a great day!

2 Likes

Welcome maria

1 Like

I like your shop!

1 Like
BlackSatanDraws
Inspiration Seeker

Hello everyone, my name is Dana and I am a digital artist. I have been creating art for four years now and I made my shop on this platform last year. It has been a incredible journey. I am nineteen and currently a full time university student and part time artist :))) 

1 Like

Hello Etsy Artisans!

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/DigitalSynthesis

My name is Justin, I hail from Canada, eh. Fun fact, most of us don't pronounce about like aboot. I have a nerdy, quirky and dark sense of humor that knows not boundaries. I do not descent from a line of artists or trades person(s). I'm really really good at nothing. I value knowledge and have spread my time over a great deal of topics and interests which make me great at nothing, but ok at many different things. Anything I know about everything is self-taught.

Of all my personal interests, photography has been among the most active over my life span. I suppose like an artist, I like to look something and see what it is, but also what it could be and analyze the impact of that thing on it's environment; past, present and future as well as the connection to people.

My Etsy shop is new, and so is my learning curvature on the platform. I took what I know and sculpted it into digital products to offer across an array of uniquely different uses. I create digital papers for crafters, texture maps for content creator's, photoshop brush sets as resource tools, and eventually customizable mock up design resources. I also added a few of my photographs for folks to enjoy in their homes as digital downloads and print from home. Dare I say... print from the evil soul sucking Walmart even. It's like the dark shadowy place from the original Lion King cartoon, we must never go there but we do anyway. 

Thank you for the invite to the group and the forum. I look forward to watching you all learn and grow. I wish everyone success and good fortune!

1 Like

@TrevorsDogCollarShop WELCOME MARIE!  You've found the right place.  We have a lot of animal lovers here.  And you have a lot of fun designs.  Please let us know if you need anything.

0 Likes

@BlackSatanDraws WELCOME!  You're very talented and we're looking forward to seeing more of your work.  And good luck at university.  You're already further ahead of most students by operating your own business.  

0 Likes

@DigitalSynthesis WELCOME JUSTIN!  We love our Canadians here.  My family is from Quebec and grew up near the border in Michigan and still close in New York.  

You have wonderful photography.  And there's something special about being self-taught.  It allows more creativity and discovery.  A freedom to make mistakes and find the "right" conclusion.  

And it's wise to have a diversified shop.  To see what connects and is helpful to your customers.  And you will always be in demand if you're helpful.  THANKS FOR JOINING and looking forward to learning and growing with you.

0 Likes
DarLbaldi
Inspiration Seeker

Hi all and first of all, thanks Mike for the invite.
I am a young woman from Marrakech (Morocco)
A city full of inspirations and traditions
I had the idea to set up the shop in order to share our culture all over the world, and it will make me very happy to see my works worn by women around the world.
do not hesitate to send me your questions, remarks or any other request, if only to get in touch with the Etsy community

Imane

2 Likes
DarLbaldi
Inspiration Seeker

I guess I should have dropped my link

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DarLbaldi

1 Like

Hello! My name is Rebekah Zeringue Chauvin, and I am a new member to this group. I graduated from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette in 2011 with a concentration in painting. I have taught private and group art lessons since 2008. I specialize in acrylic paintings on canvas although I used to do a lot of drawing as well. I have recently started entering art shows, the most recent being the Historic Shaw Art Fair in St. Louis. I live in Hazelwood, MO with my husband of ten years and our three precious children. I work from home in our basement and the kids have a nice art area set up right next to mine. In the past few years, I have begun selling commissioned originals as well as selling prints on social media. RCfineartpaintings - Etsy

I am excited to be a part of this community! - Rebekah

2 Likes
Zoomyourlife
Inspiration Seeker

Hi this is Nimmi K. Thank you very much for welcoming me in your community.  About me… yes I am a doctor come artist. Doctor is my profession and painting is my passion ( Not working as a doctor now a days due to residency problems). I have 2 shops on Etsy. One POD and other art work and digital products. I love painting and designing but have not put much attention on SEO of shops. Now I  seriously want to flourish my shops and get sales. 
I don’t know much how I can get benefit of this community yet.

My shops are: 

zoomyourlife.etsy.com

printableartpiece.etsy.com

2 Likes

@DarLbaldi WELCOME IMANE!  What a wonderful shop you have.  We're glad you're here

0 Likes

@RCfineartpaintings So happy you're here Rebekah!  And what a wonderful journey you've been on.  We're excited to be a part of your new adventure

0 Likes

@Zoomyourlife Welcome Dr. Nimmi!  

Our welcome page has lots of advice for how to improve your shop at: https://community.etsy.com/t5/art/WELCOME-NEW-MEMBERS-OF-THE-ART-TEAM/td-p/139228997  

Your shops look beautiful.  Right now, the holiday shopping season is starting.  So, it's all about getting your items in front of customers for gifts.  If you're on Facebook, we have a holiday kick-off party starting Monday at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1934458910278595/people  

0 Likes

Hola mi nombre es Maribel, siempre me ha gustado todo lo relacionado con el arte, una tienda en etsy hago cuadros con resina y en otra hago pintura descargable para imprimir.

Espero que os guste!!

2 Likes

NOW OPEN!!!  The FABULOUS FALL ART FESTIVAL is here!!!  Join us at: 
0 Likes

Hi everyone. Happy Monday everyone and nice to be here. My name is Sue, and my shop is Sierra Soul Digital Art. I have spent the last 2 weeks uploading items, so it doesn't look too sparse! I've had one sale so far (from a family member, but still...). Looking forward to learning more and getting to know other members of the community.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.