If anyone has any problems or questions then please feel free to reach out here. And I hope if anyone knows anything that would be useful then please comment.

Re: Queries, Questions, Chit Chat

Jump to solution

I'm not and have been relying on my convo page as a guide. It seems that Etsy has systematically undone the web of support we've created; whether by design or not, I don't know. Maybe they will fix this!

On another topic, those of us with promoted listings might want to look at this bug report: https://www.ecommercebytes.com/C/abblog/blog.pl?/pl/2019/1/1548814008.html

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

It took me a while to find Vogue Team after the Etsy changes. Most of my threads are only showing older posts 2016/2017 but a few are starting to come good now so hopefully I will be able to participate more once it is finally resolved.  Happy Sales.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Where have the social media links gone for the listings? I see they've moved to the top of the shop page, but I'm not seeing them for individual posts. ??

1 Like

Jump to solution

i just posted - asking the same thing ....sigh - i use them a great deal.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Just a quick stop in to say goodbye to all the wonderful people I have 'met' on this lovely team.  I now have a part-time job (off Etsy) and will have limited time to be involved. I have also become a bit despondent about Etsy and no longer wish to support the site's new direction.

I have really appreciated the team support and participation on social media threads and I wish everyone much success and happiness.

I will slowly deplete my stock and then close up some time in the future and will still offer my support on social media if I see any of your posts on Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram (I don't use FB that much). 

Best wishes

Evelyn

1 Like

Jump to solution

Evelyn --So sorry to hear that you are leaving ETSY, but I can totally understand why.

Best wishes to you in this new chapter of your life. It has been a pleasure and honor working with you.

Frances

1 Like

Jump to solution

Thank you Frances, it has been a pleasure working with you too and I appreciate all the support on social media. 🙂

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Goodbye Evelyn and good luck.  Your name and shop have often passed my way, and I totally understand your new direction.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Best of luck to you, Evelyn. It has been such a pleasure tweeting with you! I'll miss seeing your lovely Musk Rose avi and you!

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Wishing you all the best, Evelyn, but so sorry to see you go. I suspect many of us are deliberating the same thing. I'll watch for you on twitter. 🙂

0 Likes

Jump to solution

You will be missed Evelyn, trixie

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Just wondering if anyone has a GREAT costume jewelry repair person?

I have a couple of very good name pieces I want to have repaired. 

Thanks for any help or suggestions. 

Marla

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Did anyone else notice that today the icons to share to pinterest twitter etc were not on the item/listing pages? 

2 Likes

Jump to solution

Yes Marta - It's been like that for a couple of days.  I contacted Etsy customer service on Tues/Wed.  The rep I spoke with couldn't figure it out, so she said she would refer my inquiry to a tech and they would email me with an answer.  So far, nothing from them.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

This is the response I received from ETSY Support regarding the missing SM Buttons:

Thanks for getting in touch about this. There is actually a team here that is currently testing a few things with the listing page. This includes the removal of the social media sharing buttons.

In the meantime, you'll still be able to copy/paste the url when visiting a listing and pasting it to your prefered social media site.

We often run tests on Etsy with the goal of bringing more sales to our sellers. Even if a feature already seems to be working well, we find that there's always room for improvement and new opportunities to bring even more business. As ecommerce is continually evolving, we run experiments on Etsy to help test out ways to make it easier for buyers to find what they are looking for and make a purchase. Testing allows us to build better tools for the entire Etsy community.

We keep a careful eye on stats that tell us exactly how buyers and sellers change their behavior because of tests, but we know it’s not all about the data. We also listen to what the community is telling us via email, feedback forms, the Forums, and other avenues.

It's really valuable to hear your perspective on potential changes so we get a more complete picture, and I want you to know that I'm noting your feedback and will be sharing it with our teams to review.

1 Like

Jump to solution

Is there anyone else, besides me, that cannot post to the new thread "NEW LISTINGS 2019" Kate created.

When I click in the box to post my REPLY, I am unable to complete the process as CANCEL - REPLY does not show up under the posting box.  Anyone else having this trouble?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

marmalead want you to know they have opened an fb group

https://www.facebook.com/groups/marmaleadvintagegroup/?hc_location=group

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.