Hello everyone! Very lost newbi here

Jump to solution

Hello everyone, 

I'm going to be completely honest here and admit that I'm not great at asking for help, but here goes... 

I'm an abstract artist from the UK and have just started getting everything online (including social media which I'm not a massive fan of), and set up my etsy shop last week. 

I certainly didn't expect a sale right away, (tbh I'd be happy landing a sale in the first 6 months), but what I wasn't expecting was absolutely no VIEWS! I'm completely new to all this, and only just realised how naive!

I've researched and implemented keywords and tags, but I'm still stumped on how to get my art noticed! It's so disheartening to know that I don't stand a chance unless people actually see my art.

After discovering the etsy community yesterday, I'm overjoyed that there's somewhere I can go to get advice and hopefully, one day help others!

I'm very lost right now and very unsure how to proceed, if anyone would be so kind to give me a little advice and direction on how to get my art noticed, I'd be forever grateful. 

Thank you so much in advance and thank you for taking the time to read my post, I'll include a link to my shop if anyone has the time to provide some feedback or let me know where I'm going wrong. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rif.: Hello everyone! Very lost newbi here

Jump to solution

You'll have much more luck with constructive answers over on the forums. Most of these teams are completely dead now but the forums are very active. They have a section for critiquing your shop where other users can give you helpful advice on how to make the best of your store. There are sections for all aspects of running your shop and as a newbie it's great to be able to make the most of the knowledge that's already on Etsy. I think your art looks great so I suggest the forums are the best place to go.

View solution in original post

1 Like
1 Reply

Rif.: Hello everyone! Very lost newbi here

Jump to solution

You'll have much more luck with constructive answers over on the forums. Most of these teams are completely dead now but the forums are very active. They have a section for critiquing your shop where other users can give you helpful advice on how to make the best of your store. There are sections for all aspects of running your shop and as a newbie it's great to be able to make the most of the knowledge that's already on Etsy. I think your art looks great so I suggest the forums are the best place to go.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.