hmmm... Questions regarding Zazzle/Etsy crossover?

Jump to solution

Hey y'all!

So, before I started my Etsy I had put some quick designs up on Zazzle. 

Now that I have quality designs for Etsy, I kind of want to put them on Zazzle. However, I'd probably adjust the royalties so that the profit is similar to what I sell here. 

All that being said, I'm worried customers here might see my designs there and think I'm using Zazzle to drop ship my own items (which I wouldn't, I still want to hand fold and pack the orders I get through etsy). Would having designs on Zazzle look bad?

Additionally, I couldn't find anything on Zazzle that says I can't put my shop link on the back of my card designs on Zazzle, do any of you know if this is actually okay to do? 

Thank you guys! Hope you're having a good day!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: hmmm... Questions regarding Zazzle/Etsy crossover?

Jump to solution

The vast majority of your customers won't crossover or find duplicates when they search online... the internet is HUGE and most customers have a favourite "place"  that they like to shop.  IMO.   

Yes,  It is perfectly acceptable to target your products to multiple audiences, infact, with the ebb and flow of etsy sales, i highly suggest diversification of your income streams!  You could also add your stuff to Redbubble, TeeSpring, Society6 and amazon merch ;)     

View solution in original post

1 Like
3 Replies

Jump to solution

The vast majority of your customers won't crossover or find duplicates when they search online... the internet is HUGE and most customers have a favourite "place"  that they like to shop.  IMO.   

Yes,  It is perfectly acceptable to target your products to multiple audiences, infact, with the ebb and flow of etsy sales, i highly suggest diversification of your income streams!  You could also add your stuff to Redbubble, TeeSpring, Society6 and amazon merch ;)     

1 Like

Jump to solution

That's very very true, not sure why I didn't see it that way haha! 

Thank you very much for responding!

1 Like

Jump to solution

Sometimes you just need to get an opinion...  You are not alone, i used to feel that way too!    You do what you need to do.  You will earn more by having a diverse stream of income than you will lose from the occasional customer feeling annoyed and not understanding why one venue is priced slightly higher or lower than the other.   

Goodluck!!! 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.