In trying to keep this team clean as possible without the same requests getting new threads all the time, we are going to compile them into one. Here's the deal:

If you are looking for critiques on your shop/items/whatever, or looking for tips that would be specific to your shop, post in this thread. DO NOT CREATE A NEW THREAD. New threads will be closed and you'll be directed to this thread to post.

Keep in mind that when you post to have a critique done, the folks who respond are taking time out of their own schedule to do it voluntarily and for free. Do not make demands or bash the critiquers and do not expect immediate responses. These are busy people!

If you decide you would like to give a critique, please post the shop name as the first line of your post - this helps everyone see who this is being directed to (I'm expecting that this thread can get kind of wild once enough people participate).

This is a temporary setup until I have something permanent in place. Stay tuned.
FrannieandElinor
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Want a shop critique? Looking for tips on improvement? Post here!

I would love to get a critique and feedback on my shop to improve the shop and boost sales. Please let me know next steps. Thank you!! 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Want to sell more on etsy? I will optimize your Etsy SEO. Your listing will rank on first page on Etsy by your keyword! To check out more visit my gig at https://bit.ly/2tf02cr Ynt0ChyIqr

0 Likes

Do you want to increase your sales on etsy ? I will help you improve your Etsy SEO by writing your Etsy titles and tags. I see you can have more sales on etsy just by choosing right titles and tags. These titles and tags are crucial to improving your visibility on Etsy. To get started visit https://bit.ly/2MWRno0 9fkSUL7mPg

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.