Former_Member
Not applicable

Newsletters

Does anyone here have an email newsletter?
And how did you go about setting up the actual design of the newsletter?
The only thing I can find through web search are sites where you buy the templates and such. I like to try and do things on my own. Any tips/hints?
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Newsletters

You should try mailchimp! It's free to sign up and I think they make it pretty easy to manage your designs/templating. I signed up with them but have yet to actually start up any newsletters yet.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

MailChimp! Free up to a certain number of subscribers, templates you can customize yourself. It really is easy to use. I put it off forever because I was afraid it would be really difficult, but when I finally did it it was actually pretty easy!
0 Likes

My day job uses Constant Contact. You can use their templates or make your own. We usually use our own designs.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

awesome!
0 Likes
BritzBeads
Conversation Maker

yes! Constant Contact. You can choose template for colors and how you want your columns to appear.....coupon block..and you can import your own Logo and use you own photos that change from time to time for $20 a month.
I suggest a twice monthly or monthly so as not to 'bug' your interested parties..although some I get right on time much more often. You will also no who opts out and people can unsubscribe if they are getting to much email...(I like to think that is the reason:>))... very useful. Important to be consistent..
0 Likes

+1 vote for MailChimp :) Super easy layout, they even have layouts you can pick from, or create your own with their easy drag and drop interface.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.