cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong prices are showing in store display

I just looked up some of my items in search and found different prices listed under my items than what I set them! They are showing more expensive in the search.  Once I click on the listing the correct price is shown in the listing.  Many of them are weird nonrounded numbers like $33.76.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
14 Replies

Re: wrong prices are showing in store display

Make sure you didn't accidentally change your location or $$.  Go to the bottom of any Etsy page (dark blue banner) and check that the region and currency are US and $$.

Also, did you by any chance view another shop's listing and change the 'ships to' location to a different country, but forgot to change it back to the US?

1 Like
ForesThreads
Inspiration Seeker

Hello!

I change the country down and my prices have changed but i dont know what to do to fix this! Can you please help me? The first Country was Germany but i changed it to Greece because i am from Greece.

0 Likes

it is showing in search as well even when I am not signed in.  Not all listings are affected, just some.  For example, $34 listing shows as $42.50 in the search.  

2 Likes

I fixed the problem!!! I clicked edit and publish on each listing showing the wrong price (without actually changing a thing) and all the prices fixed themselves in the search.

6 Likes
HauteGemsDallas
Conversation Maker

So it was a glitch? I am really surprised Etsy would have a glitch!

"That's a surprise! I think I'm gonna have a heart attack and die from that surprise!"

The Bird "Iago" in Aladdin

3 Likes
TheLiterature
Inspiration Seeker

Hi,

How did you that? Unfortunately I couldn't. 

0 Likes

If you are reading this please check your prices in store view.  I hardly ever check my store view or search for my own items so I have no idea how long this has been showing wrong prices like this.

2 Likes

1 Like

Yes, I had the same issue this morning.  All my Vaseline glass section sale items for April were marked higher than before the sale on my storefront.  I reported it to Etsy.  I took the suggestion to do Edit/publishe and it worked to correct the prices.

1 Like

It's a glitch.  It's affecting at least a few sellers.  I have reported to Etsy, so far they have done.......nothing.

1 Like

@ChestnuttVintage  Do you have odd numbers as prices? Because that's what I'm seeing in your shop. Like $13.18 on a pair of earrings.

0 Likes

I don't have odd numbers on prices if in the UK as all my prices are in £1.  So that's probably a conversion thing.  I only have a few that Etsy have messed with as far as I can see, I've changed some back but are leaving the others in case they ever look at my email reporting the problem.

0 Likes
Laderfy
Post Crafter

I had the same problem about 2 weeks ago. My problem was, for example, my product is 100 usd, and I applied a 20% off discount to this product. the number that should appear in the search engine was 80usd, but the price I entered appeared to be 120 usd, and it looked like it was offered for sale with a 20% discount for 100 usd.(not 80 usd) I emailed etsy help and the problem was solved. maybe a simple glitch error

@theprincessandpea 

0 Likes
Designdiva2211
Inspiration Seeker

Hi I am facing the same issue with my pricing. Will email etsy help & check. Thanks

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.