*SOLVED*-What is going on with Etsy lately and my listings with some weird code in the item's name?

Every single listing I have (761 unique items listed at the moment), lost the item's name and instead it has some weird code next to it - HUF13,077. There is no price associated to the listing either. My shop works flawlessly since 2014 and I am not new to Etsy.

Can someone from Etsy support say something about this?

EDIT: I just noticed someone or something, automatically without my input changed my prices into Hungarian money (HUF), even though my location still said United States. Not sure what it going on here, but I've changed it back to US$ and it seems OK now. But, the question is, why it was changed to HUF (out of all currencies) for no reason.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies
EtchedinTimeLLC
Conversation Maker

Re: What is going on with Etsy lately and my listings with some weird code in the item's name?

I see your regular titles. 

0 Likes

Re: What is going on with Etsy lately and my listings with some weird code in the item's name?

You see it now, because I've changed it back to US$, but something changed my prices to HUF. What do I have to do with Hungarian currency?

0 Likes

0 Likes

Please see my EDIT part in that initial message. That price should not change by itself. My location still said US, but for some reason it changed automatically overnight to HUF. I just noticed it this morning. I've changed it back to US$, but the question is, why did it auto-change in the first place?

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

@HouseOfLaylayt  could be your viewing currency.

0 Likes

I never changed it myself. I added EDIT part to my initial message.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.