wreaths

Hi 

I have some shippjng dates at 1-2 days. My wedding pew decorations I put in my descriptions 2-3 weeks to create. I shipped my order before the date. Esty kept stating overdue. 

How can I have a different date for some items?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Re: wreaths

Make different shipping profiles with the appropriate processing times then attach to the listings.

0 Likes

I tried . How do you do that? When I did it it put all at 2-3 weeks.

0 Likes

" I put in my descriptions 2-3 weeks to create."

Etsy doesn't read your descriptions. You have to put your processing time / ship by date to accurately reflect the time you need to complete an order. If you have the processing time set to 1 - 2 days, then Etsy assumes you will ship it within 1 - 2 days.

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015588087-How-to-Set-Processing-Times-and-Ship-By-Dates?s...

0 Likes

Il faut absolument créer différents profile de livraison et mettre les temps de traitement des commandes. pour chaque article, vous metterez le profil de livraison qui correspond

1 Like

make your processing time on those listings be 3 weeks.

0 Likes

All of them?

Thanks

0 Likes

If it takes 2-3 weeks  yes. You can either use shipping profiles(I don't) or set the processing and shipping individually in each order. Also there is your processing time per listing and how fast you ship. If your items are ready to ship that is basically the same thing. If you have to have time to make it..it is not. I think in your settings >shipping settings you also state how fast you ship. If you don't set a processing time on something that takes 2-3 weeks to make you will have issues. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.