two factor authentication not working...

Jump to solution

I am unable to access my shop because two factor authentication suddenly stopped working. There are other ongoing issues that I just have never brought to Etsy's attention because it was easier to keep going than to deal with a void of technical help.

1. 2 factor authentication - can not access the shop through ETSY and can not "turn off" the "authentication".

2. unable to change passwords

3. old listings are not dropped upon expiration

4. unfairly held to standards that half a million other products are not including the words Swarovski, amber, swan, Austria in the vintage classifications

I have been on Etsy for 14 years. My shop is in the top 10% in the world. I would just appreciate it if I could get back in to it through ETSY.

Any help forthcoming? Thank you.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: two factor authentication not working...

Jump to solution

If 923 sales  since 2010 makes you top 10%, I must be in the top 2%, with over 4,000 since 2014

and etsy would be going out of business, fast

not sure where those stats come from, but however they are calculated, they are pretty meaningless.

when you set up 2FA, you would have had a list of 10 emergency codes, if you ever had a problem, use one of those to get into your account.

View solution in original post

2 Likes

Jump to solution

You'd need to contact Etsy if you didn't keep your codes to get back in, they won't help you from here, and we can't. 

View solution in original post

1 Like
3 Replies

Jump to solution

If 923 sales  since 2010 makes you top 10%, I must be in the top 2%, with over 4,000 since 2014

and etsy would be going out of business, fast

not sure where those stats come from, but however they are calculated, they are pretty meaningless.

when you set up 2FA, you would have had a list of 10 emergency codes, if you ever had a problem, use one of those to get into your account.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

@CraftyCornishMaids :

I shouldn't have sounded like I was bragging. You are right. I applaud your good fortune and hard work.

Thanks for the answer.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

You'd need to contact Etsy if you didn't keep your codes to get back in, they won't help you from here, and we can't. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.