suspend

I tried to publish a product via printify today, but it seems to be suspended due to a rule violation, but I can't find the reason how can I find it and destroy it

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: suspend

You can destroy it by removing all your counterfeit items, but you may find that you are suspended permanently 

1 Like

what are counterfeit items

0 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

@BetzCreativityHub 

1. Unauthorised or counterfeit goods

Unauthorised replicas or copies of items, and patterns or designs enabling their creation, are prohibited on Etsy. We consider counterfeit or unauthorised goods to be items that imitate an authentic good, particularly by using a brand’s name, logo, or protected design without the brand owner’s consent.

https://www.etsy.com/legal/prohibited/#Q5

2 Likes

Destroy the rule violation?

I don’t know, but my guess would be if the removed item was Barbie, that would be a violation like the other one you have listed.

1 Like

If it was 'suspended' by Printify, it may have repercussions for your Etsy shop. POD partners can/will sever the link between your account there and here if there is even a hint of infringement. That can make Etsy think twice about your shop and close it down... never to have another one again.

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.