I'm an author who recently set up a shop to streamline my process for selling signed paperbacks of my books. I got in a shipment today and went into my Etsy listings to update my inventory counts. Now one of my listings says "Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region" when I click on it. I asked one of my friends to test it and he got the same message. I even tried making a new listing for that book, figuring I'd just eat the fee, but I'm still getting the same message. My other books/listings are fine.

I'm in the USA, and I'm pretty sure my shipping information is set up correctly. I've only had one sale so far since I just opened, but it was actually for this book/listing. I did try searching the forums, but all I saw were issues about live plants and knives? How can I fix this?

Re: "Sorry, this item is unavailable in your region." Books, US

Jump to solution

I have no nudity in my affected listings?  Movie Date and Pink Powder Room?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution

Nothing works for me.  I tried changing the photos,  deactivating  etc.  I have no nudity.  They are Barbie photos?

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Nope it is affecting many people with zero nudity ???

0 Likes
BellezaAutentica
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Yes, I deactivated all the partial nude listings for several hours, then one by one took the thumbnail photos and painted out with photo editor the nude parts and now all the listings are okay and no more unavailable messages when listing is clicked on...all original photos inside the listing can be seen, etc. Still good this morning... Hopefully it is fixed...

1 Like

Jump to solution

Checked all 176 of my shop's listings, and two digital knitting patterns are showing the same thing.  Have gone into each to try and figure out if there's something similar about them such as a particular word perhaps, but cannot see what it might be.  Tis a mystery.  There is nothing about them that is indicative of nudity.  If anyone is interested in trying to figure out any similarity to theirs, one is the Tadmor sweater pattern, and the other is the Dylan scarf pattern.

1 Like

Jump to solution

It is such a mess.  I didn't even realize this was an issue until someone tried to buy something.  I have 90 listings and three are affected.  I deleted one and added it again as a new listing.  The other two are popular and I do not want to loose the reviews associated with them so I am waiting to see of Etsy will fix this issue before I delete them and add as new listings.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Nothing to do with nudity?  There are many people experiencing the same issue.  Try and contact support through chat and have them escalate.  I did this hoping we will get a fix soon.  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

The glitch is continuing.

I wish they would reign in these programmers.   If they are trying something with search strategies that is a major issue as search which used to be fairly decent has just nosedived.

I know my ISP isn't the best but usually Etys loads just fine.

And since this is two days shall we go for three now.   

NOT FUN ETSY.

2 Likes

Jump to solution

I suggest everyone here contact support through chat and maybe they will help us.  They will escalate, but again that means a few days at best.  Such terrible support. 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

Chat is sleeping right now.

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I'm having this issue as well. How can this be fixed?

1 Like

Jump to solution

All we can do is wait for Etsy to resolve this.  I sure hope I do not have to delete my listings I will loose my reviews.  Why does Etsy do these things without testing first and then run a promo to make it extra special.  Like what a mess

0 Likes

Jump to solution

It's not about nudity. (Well, maybe it is for some of us.) But I am seeing this same message on a set of packaging tins I just put up for sale. Chat says this issue is being reported quite a bit and I should wait for an email from Etsy. 

2 Likes
EtsyForumsTeam
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hello,

Thanks for your reports here. We recently identified an issue where some shops saw their listings removed from view. Since you wrote to us, we’ve been able to identify and resolve this issue. The impacted listings should be visible in your shop again, but if you need further help, please contact Etsy Support. We sincerely apologise for this issue.

2 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.