JoeBlake
Crafty Poster

"No items listed at this time" for 8 days now. No resolution.

So this is the 8th day that my shop has shown (on and off constantly) "No items listed at this time" on my shop page. My 4 featured photos show at the top and my categories show but the over 1900 listings photos are not there. I have called Etsy's help line and they have moved the issue up to 4 people (or teams) but now no one is responding. They said it was an error and that it was a bot that did it and they said it was fixed but it wasn't. The 4th team who was supposed to be resolving this hasn't been in contact with me and the 3rd person who I talked with is not responding to any of my emails now. I've been getting some sporadic sales but I usually have a high volume of sales and now it's basically dead. This is killing my sales. Not sure what to do now and I don't want to be a pest but that is my only option at this point. I certainly don't want to get banned from Etsy for being persistent. 

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
7 Likes
32 Replies

Re: "No items listed at this time" for 8 days now. No resolution.

This is terrible! I hope this gets fixed soon!

Blame the bot!?! Good grief! Any real intelligence around to fix problems?

Etsy should give you some kind of credit when these problems happen!

I only see the 4 featured items when viewing your shop on my computer.

When clicking on the category sections, if there is a low-ish number of items in that section, then I can get them to load.

If the category has a lot of items, such as the Scandinavian Danish Mod section, the little symbol spins around and then a blank page loads.

5 Likes

I can see your items only when I click on your individual shop sections with fewer listings.  If I try to look at your entire shop at once, it won't load. I hope they fix it quickly for you. 

2 Likes

Even then it's not loading everything. Any category I went to it would bring up the first page, but nothing more. 

I've seen this once before, but have no idea how (or if) the shop got it resolved. 

1 Like

I wonder how many other shops this is happening to with SOOOOO many reporting a sudden drop in sales.

10 Likes
STAYMI
Crafty Poster

Yes. Etsys big deal update is fine

1 Like
SewlyButtons
Conversation Maker

Unbelievable that your issue isn't being handled more professionally (and quickly).

This is an insane thing to suggest... and not something you should even have to try. But sometimes desperate times.... bla bla bla...
So what would happen if you put your shop on vacation mode and then returned "from a well-deserved holiday"....   Seems to me there were some weird glitches in the past and that was a workaround that settled the dust. Sure can't hurt to try...

I feel for you. Insane that customer service here is so poor....

9 Likes

I checked on other devices (tablet and phone), and got the same results as on my computer.

0 Likes

Just checked your shop only the 4 items at the top, I thought I was bad when I cannot get by page 5 but I am small compared to yours. But this is dreadful have you managed to contact Etsy? You'll be losing sales them too all the finance from them, also wonder if it's only a UK issue.

0 Likes

@JoeBlake You know, just because @SewlyButtons  mentioned "vacation" - why not try Vaca mode turn on, then turn off after a few minutes?  Another known glitch that's been happening for years is unindexed items after coming off of Vaca mode, and the workaround for that is to deactivate everything, then reactivate.  Worth a try, while you're waiting.

You're a Star Seller, so I would be bugging Chat every morning.

* Unrelated - your shop icon pic gives me life!!!

4 Likes

One week ago this is what I saw (Laptop/W10/Chrome):

"I see four 4 Featured Items. Then I see the gray blob with the "No items listed at this time" blurb. Followed by the All Items title which has nothing under it. Your Sections area - I see you should have 1910 listings. Clicking on a specific section initially has the "spinning wheel" and then once finished the page is blank. Refreshing the page anywhere does nothing."

Today I see - Shop's main page, the four featured items & then "no items listed" blurb.
Clicking on a Section - I may or may not see listings on page 1. But that is as far as I can go. In the sections that should have a page 2 (or more), I cannot get there. All I get is the spinning wheel.  Or, I may click on a Section and all I get is the spinning wheel & never see any listings.

I did check, entered your biplane title into Search & it did come up in search. I could cart it & could have checked out. 
Now the question might be - I found this in search because I knew what to enter into search. Have no idea if any of your other items that I can't see in your shop are appearing in search. 
And if a buyer wants to see what else you have in your shop, it would appear that they may not be able to access the listings to browse.

0 Likes
JoeBlake
Crafty Poster

I just put my shop on vacation mode (just for a few minutes) to see if this would resolve the issue possibly and now Etsy won't let me turn vacation mode to "off". 

0 Likes
JoeBlake
Crafty Poster

Ok. After a few minutes I can turn my vacation mode "off". Just waiting for it to kick in. We'll see if this helps at all. 

0 Likes
JoeBlake
Crafty Poster

Ugh. Turning vacation mode "on" then turning it "off" again made the issue even worse. Now I can't even see my 4 featured photos and the side categories only show a few photos out of the numbers beside them. 

0 Likes

Your shop is all over the place, different each time I look.  No items listed, then I saw 54 pages, then shop search for "vintage" = nothing, now only one page showing.  I copy-pasted the title from the urn listing, and it showed in search, so ay least something is indexed.

Sorry the vaca thing didn't work - I would still try deactivating everything, wait a few, then re-activate.

0 Likes

I don't think this is happening in the USA, I think it maybe only a UK site issue. Keep contacting Etsy for help, then I am wondering how can you if nothing is showing. What can the Etsy Community do this requires Urgent Help?

Oh gosh I hope someone can do something to help you.

0 Likes

Well, OP is in the US, and so am I - I'm seeing all the crazy stuff.

1 Like

I am in the USA, too, and JoeBlake 's shop appearance is all wonky for me.

I looked at it earlier, before signing in, and saw a full page of items, but that was it- no pagination at the bottom to go to the next page.

Now I see the same as yesterday- only the four featured items, and then nothing below, it says "no items listed at this time".

What the heck?

I hope someone from Etsy is monitoring the Technical Issues section of the forums.

0 Likes

Yes, I'm in the US also. And as @PillowDetails stated, things keep changing.

Now, if the OP's Section is small and only one page of listings, I can see the listings. 
But on Sections that should have more than one page, now I cannot even get to page one. The spinning wheel eventually stops & there is nothing there but empty white space. 

0 Likes
leinweberstudio
Conversation Maker

I just clicked on your shop and all items are there.

I looked at page one, instant load, then clicked on page 7, a few seconds to load but all there.

From previous vacay experience I know it takes up to a few minutes to repopulate the entire shop. With as many items as you have it'll take a bit.

Disregard the above. It disappeared again after clicking on page 54, all I see now is the 4 featured.

0 Likes
ElvenstarDesign
Conversation Maker

I only see the 4 featured items and "not items listed at this time"

On my android using chrome.

I hope this gets fixed, it is rather concerning. 

2 Likes

There is definitely something weird going on. My Saturday morning observations:

Logged in, Laptop/W10/Chrome - I can go the OP's main page, actually see items, and navigate pages by using the page links.
However, if I decide to go to a Section - if all of the items will fit on one page, I see them. Example - Garden- 13 items.
But if the Section requires more than one page I see nothing - Example - Farmhouse & Industrial come up blank.

Not logged in - Laptop/W10/Edge - I see the OP's shop & can get thru the first three pages of listings, that's it. The page links are not even "live" after page 3.
Clicking on a Section, and the same thing happens. Garden Section I see all listings; Farmhouse & Industrial I see none.
However, one time, I did get a red banner with the "oops something went wrong" blurb when clicking on "too-large" a Section.

0 Likes
decotini
Crafty Poster

I have been checking off and on, as this is an interesting situation. I see as of now, your shop is back. Wonder what was going on, so strange.
Happy Sales!

0 Likes
leinweberstudio
Conversation Maker

@decotini 

Are you seeing the shop in its entirety?

Because I sure don't, just the 4 featured items and then nothing.

0 Likes

@decotini 

I don't see JoeBlake's shop back- I also only see the 4 featured items (which have been changed recently to some lovely toleware pieces).

There are no items showing below the featured items.

Some of the smaller sections show up if you click on a shop section, but larger sections don't show up at all.

It looks like JoeBlake has had some recent sales, so at least buyers are finding his items through search or ads.

It's frustrating to see that this hasn't been fixed yet, though.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.