CaseHavenCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

please help

so i have a different etsy account that i never finished even making a store just got to the name part then made a new account when i decided to really make a store and my new accounts shop goes into my sales channel of my old account that i cant access or change anything on. im not sure how that even happened that its cross linking two different account with different emails. unfortunately ive spent money on my new shop and now its useless. any help is appreciated thank you 

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: please help

Maybe I have not had enough coffee yet but I am confused.

Which shop is the one you want open?

0 Likes
CaseHavenCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Trust me I am very confused also. I have a shop open on my main email and for some reason it’s going to to the sales channel of my other account 

0 Likes

are you accessing via the app or browser?

0 Likes
CaseHavenCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Both. The issue I’m having makes no sense. My shop is getting posted to a sales channel that is owned by a different account somehow. And also can’t find it when I search for it even tho I used keywords and looked thru everything. Hopefully support team responds 

0 Likes

Not sure what you mean by "sales channel".

Go to Etsy, and if it's not the account you want, go to the profile and log out.  I know the apps log you in automatically - you can go to the menu and see if you see a "switch account" option, otherwise log out.

Then log back in, and don't accept any of the apps, use the desired login info.

The account you are posting from is gone on Etsy.  

Do you know the name of your other account?

0 Likes
CaseHavenCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

When I go into shop manager at the bottom there’s a section for sales channel which is connected to a different account so I can’t change anything for some reason. And really my account doesn’t show up for? I can still see my post from my end. Do you recommend just deleting both and starting from scratch 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.