not receiving Etsy emails

Im suddenly not receiving emails when I make a sale, or when Etsy transferred money into my account, starting this week,  anyone else having this issue?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
9 Replies

Re: not receiving Etsy emails

Every once in a while, I have to re-confirm my Etsy under Account Settings (from the Your Account at the top of the Etsy screen, not from your Dashboard).  Have you checked there to verify Etsy still likes your email?

0 Likes

thank you, problem solved

1 Like

the problem was solved for a day, now Im not receiving emails again, everything looks to be right with my email address, and I receive emails if I purchase anything. I tried to contact Etsy, but Im really having problems with how to go about that, I just go around and around with clicking on links and not actually been able to contact them, if anyone can point me in the right direction to be able to contact Etsy would be awesome

0 Likes

@FeltingEwe when you are in the Help -Contact Us links, keep scrolling down to look for "I still need help" -which should get you some options. 

I stopped getting regular emails years ago, went through all the back a d forth with Support - nothing had changed on my end.  Still, to this day, I only get a fraction of the emails I am supposed to be getting from Etsy, like you are describing. 

I've gotten in the habit of checking my shop a couple of times a day, and I suggest everyone does the same, and not rely on the emails.

* My thought is, if I'm getting SOME of the emails from Etsy, but not ALL, how can it be an issue on my end?

2 Likes

@FeltingEwe: There are lots and lots of threads in this forum about issues with app and eMail notifications. The consensus is that a seller needs to check their shop at least daily via a browser until these issues are resolved.

1 Like

I guess I can take comfit that Im not the only one with this problem, thanks for the help guys

1 Like
weeframe
Inspiration Seeker

WHEN will Etsy fix this!? Haven't received any seller notifcation emails since october 2022. All stopped at once. I also can't reset my email... as I don't get the email to my current one to confirm the reset! So frustrating. I am worried that I will not be able to get back into my account one day if i ever need my email to confirm authentication etc. PLEASE HELP ETSY 

0 Likes

I am locked out of my account for this very issue!  I don’t get any password reset emails from them 

0 Likes
PlumeriaSunPareo
Inspiration Seeker

I do. How did you fix it?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.