need help: Etsy unbind the closed payoneer account and bind the workable account

I register the payoneer account, but make a mistake in the register name and ID number, and Payoneer let me close this wrong payoneer account and let me register a new one, I follow it but then this closed Payoneer account made my Etsy shop was closed, so, I have to contact Payonner, and they said let Etsy unbind this previous one and then bind the new one, but I contact Etsy by many emails without any reply.  Etsy replied me : let payoneer recover the previous account and Payoneer let me contact Etsy unbind the previous account, both of them didn't do any thing for this problem. How can I resolve this problem? I need help  Could Etsy support  contact me ?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: need help: Etsy unbind the closed payoneer account and bind the workable account

Answered in your other post ..........

Etsy will not unbind it,

You have to get Payoneer to reopen the old one, and fix it - payoneer have done it for other sellers

0 Likes

Re: need help: Etsy unbind the closed payoneer account and bind the workable account

please delete it

0 Likes

please help me delete this message, thanks 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.