my store shows less listing than whats stated

i looked at my shop as a guest and when i looked at all my listings, it states that there are 35 listings but when i scroll through the whole page i only see 34. there is no next or previous page button. can someone fix this site?

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
10 Replies

Re: my store shows less listing than whats stated

I counted 35 listings.

1 Like

All fixed

0 Likes

I am having this issue as well.  I have over 1500 items listed and only about 1/2 are showing.  Some are showing in my shop but are "not available".  I actually spoke to someone on the phone and explained what was happening and she said she was seeing the same thing.   She asked me to hold because she needed to have "the team" look at it.   I waited for a bit and then got disconnected.  But she called me back within 5 minutes to let me know they were still working on the issue and that they would email me with updates.

I have seen it go from 763 to 775 over the past few hours . . . . but that is nowhere close to 1500.  I will follow this thread and let you know if there are any updates or resolutions to this issue.   For me, that's about $150 in listings that aren't showing.  But I will be patient before losing my mind and hope that it in fact gets resolved soon.

1 Like

When did you notice?  My shop was on vacation mode from 7/6 to 7/22 and I only noticed today.

0 Likes

@BeausNBellas  this is a known bug with vacation mode when you have that many listings.

the solution is to select all the listings using the checkbox (to selectacross all pages) under listings, and deactivate them.

Wait a few minutes, and refresh your shop home page to see that it's now empty.

Then reactivate. I recommended doing it a page at time (or say 50 at time), and waiting in between checking your shop home page to see that the batch you've just reactivate is showing.

1 Like
SoulStarChakras
Conversation Maker

Worrying! Etsy is really pushing for new listings now as well. So we pay the 20 cents to list a new item and re-list after a sale but then they don't show them all. Daylight robbery!

1 Like

Thank you!!!  Deactivating and reactivating worked!!!!

0 Likes
AmyDsCrochet
Conversation Maker

@BeausNBellas  I am able to see the above listing & also I can put it in my shopping cart.

0 Likes

Hi

My problem with listings I solved by clicking recent listings.

I would be a little hesitant deactivating and reactivating might loose all my listing. The way technology is.

Glad it worked for you!

0 Likes

Thank you Cappuccino Lace!!!   You solved both of the problems I was having in my shop!!!  

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.