LilianArtFelting
Inspiration Seeker

missing tracking info

Jump to solution

The Star Seller dashboard says the tracking number is missing, but all my orders have tracking numbers. I have checked all the tracking numbers and they are correct. What should I do to resolve this issue? Thank you

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: missing tracking info

Jump to solution

@LilianArtFelting: This issue has been addressed in several threads on this forum. How long ago did you ship? Have the packages been scanned? Often the CSV file is often behind reality. If the shipper is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order. Often recent shipments are not correctly / timely updated. Usually a day or two after the package has been scanned the CSV file correctly shows tracking and shipment status and the Star Seller stats auto update.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: missing tracking info

Jump to solution

@LilianArtFelting: This issue has been addressed in several threads on this forum. How long ago did you ship? Have the packages been scanned? Often the CSV file is often behind reality. If the shipper is supported by Etsy make sure that the shipped date, tracking number and shipping company show correctly on the actual order. Etsy relies on a third party vendor for tracking (and tracking number validation) and uses the data on the order. Often recent shipments are not correctly / timely updated. Usually a day or two after the package has been scanned the CSV file correctly shows tracking and shipment status and the Star Seller stats auto update.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.