My last 3 or 4 listings that I have posted show "You can browse, but we're unable to process purchases at the moment. Try again in a bit." When I go to "Preview" the listing before I post it.  It shows up in a box off to the right side of the listing where the "add to cart" button usually is, anyone else having this issue?  Now when I do a search of these active listings they don't come up in search.

Re: You can browse, but we're unable to process purchases at the moment. Try again in a bit.

This happened to me today

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Re: You can browse, but we're unable to process purchases at the moment. Try again in a bit.

I too am having the same issue.. smh.  

1 Like
BazzysHouse
Conversation Maker

Its been on and off for three months now. Myself and many others have attempted everything to get Etsy to answer or look at issue and where just yelling into the void. 

1 Like

"Yelling into the void" is the perfect way to describe their support.

2 Likes

It happened to my new listing yesterday. It did show up in a search but pages into the filtered items. 

0 Likes

Etsy needs to fix. I had this happen in January too!  I don’t know if I am losing sales.

2 Likes

I have had this issue for some time now in Firefox, where I run my other shop. Chrome does not show this message when I list in this shop. Not sure if it is my shop or the browser. I have just ignored it so i have not looked in further into it.

0 Likes

You can browse, but we're unable to process purchases at the moment. Try again in a bit.

This has been on my shops now for 2 weeks, no wonder sales are so slow,

3 Likes

Me too, but it seems like I mainly see it before I post a new listing. I really wish I KNEW what it meant. It's got to be "code" for something!

1 Like

I've been getting this for months. It shows in preview mode only  when listing something. It's just another etsy glitch. I just list like I normally do, just ignore it as it doesn't affect anything. I also don't see my listing title anymore in preview mode.

0 Likes

It’s still showing up when I list after almost

2 months

0 Likes

Same here on both of my shops almost a month, WHY?

1 Like

I wish I knew. It has been months for

0 Likes

I asked Etsy chat why can't they remove this, I am not purchasing from my own shop, their response was it is not there when published.  

Why is it there at all after several months? Permanent reminder of how Etsy doesn't work?

2 Likes

The "you can browse, but we're unable to process purchases at the moment.  Try again in a bit."  error message is showing up on my two of my best sellers for the fall!  UGH.  Hopefully, Etsy gets this figured out soon!

2 Likes

@Amaradorn The link you posted was back in Jan 2023 and, according to that thread, that bug was supposedly fixed. So it appears it has reared its ugly head again for some folks

2 Likes

It has never left for me.  Just an annoyance, doesn't make any sense it would be there.  Why for some and not others?   I assume it will always be on my preview listings for some dumb reason. 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.