nightnightshop
Inspiration Seeker

Wrong stats for Etsy Seller

Hello,

I have got the wrong stats calculations for my Star Seller rating for the period from February the 1st till April the 30th. 
One order was dispatched without a tracking number and the value was below 10€, still this order was rated as an order without a tracking number and because of that I didn’t get the badge.

Could you please check it out and adept the rating?

Thank you in advance,

Ekaterina Schreiber

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies
WantableDesigns
Conversation Maker

Re: Wrong stats for Etsy Seller

This is a peer to peer seller forum, you'll need to contact Etsy.

That being said I think it's broken, my SS page is saying I haven't dispatched any orders during the review period today and is just blank.

0 Likes

@nightnightshop 

Star seller requires us to ship every order with a tracking number.  There is no minimum value for the tracking requirement. 

From our Star Seller page: "Every order should include tracking."

0 Likes
nightnightshop
Inspiration Seeker

CarpetCollectionAU is right, there is a minimum order value for shops based in Germany

1 Like

OP is in Germany. There are minimum value limits even for SSP, below which a Seller does not hav eto provide a Tracking Number to satsfy SSP. These exceptions are based in the Currency the Shop sells in, not necessarily the Shop location.

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403058372503-How-to-Become-a-Star-Seller?segment=selling 

On-time shipping & tracking

The On-time shipping & tracking section shows a percentage of how many orders were shipped on time. On-time shipping means that orders were shipped according to the processing times you set in your listing description. You can also see a breakdown of your shop’s shipping performance. Star Seller is about meeting customers’ expectations, and these vary according to each market. Shipping at least 95% of your orders on time with tracking will earn you the Smooth shipping customer service badge. Learn more about how to set processing times and “ship by” dates. 

Orders of a certain value will need to have tracking or a shipping label purchased on Etsy. The requirement values are based on currency. 

GBP

£10 and above

EUR

€10 and above

CAD

$15 and above

AUD

$15 and above

All other currencies (inclusive of USD)

Tracking or a shipping label purchased on Etsy required for all orders.

1 Like

I just realized my stats are wrong as well. Shows several reviews less than 4 stars and I looked back to April 1st and I am not seeing these. How do you contact anyone, its impossible to find a connection to Etsy for sellers. 

0 Likes

@CJWHandmade  The current review period includes March, and you have 2 4 star in may, 4 4 stars in april, 2 3 stars, 1 4 star and a 1 star in march.

0 Likes

I went back to April 1st.  I had a 1 star in early March, but that should not count in this 30 period. I'm I wrong? I don't care about the 4 stars that's normal, some folks just don't give 5 stars.

0 Likes

Star Seller is based on 3 months stats. You can review the material on your dashboard for clarity. 

0 Likes

ohh geez, I must have had a brain fart. hahah

Thanks for the refresh. 

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

@CJWHandmade  The review period is for 3 months, not 30 days.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.