Where did my SHOP FAVORITES stats disappear to??

Just another shop owner looking for an answer to the question: Where did my SHOP FAVORITES stats go?

I have seen this question asked several times and alas no answers yet...I understand this stat wasn't the most important stat, but it was helpful in keeping one on track.  I still get notifications on my phone when someone favorites my shop, but I have no data to what the number actually is in total.  I don't mind if it isn't posted publicly, but I would still like to access the information on my own and feel like we should be able to.  Any help would be much appreciated!! Thanks ~

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

Re: Where did my SHOP FAVORITES stats disappear to??

Go to shop manager and click on stats.  Select the date range you wish to view.  Scroll down to where it says "shoppers viewed your items X times.". On the right there are headings of views, favorites, orders and revenue.  Click on favorites and you will get an ordered list of items faved.

Misread question:  On your shop home page scroll down past your shop sections and right under sales is shop admirers and this is the number of people who have faved your shop.

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

I see on your shop page that you have 126 shop faves.

0 Likes

an old thread, which probably will be shut down - but I couldn't find any that ask this question as well!   Thank you @NoFrogsAllowed , if I'm looking at the right number, it's titled Admirers. 

0 Likes
NoFrogsAllowed
Conversation Maker

@TodaysStitch 

They call it Admirers now, at least in some places.  It would be so much easier if Etsy would be consistent with their terminology.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.