Urgent Assistance Needed: Unable to Enroll in Etsy Managed Payments Shop on Vacation Mode for a Mont

Dear Etsy Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a critical issue I have been facing while attempting to enroll in Etsy Managed Payments. Despite numerous attempts and diligent troubleshooting, my efforts have been met with ongoing challenges, significantly impacting my ability to operate my shop and generate income.

Here's a summary of my situation:

For the past several weeks, I have encountered an unresolved issue with enrolling in Etsy Managed Payments. Initially, I received an error message stating that my Payoneer account could not be verified, hindering the completion of the enrollment process. Despite reaching out to both Etsy support and Payoneer customer care, the problem persists, and I have yet to receive a definitive solution.

To address this issue, I have taken the following steps:

Contacted Payoneer customer care: Payoneer has confirmed that my account is in good standing and provided documentation to support this. They have suggested unlinking and relinking my Payoneer account to rectify the issue, as occasional glitches with marketplaces like Etsy can occur.

Verified my address: Upon careful examination, I discovered that my address on Payoneer was not initially verified at the time of linking. However, this has since been rectified, yet the issue persists.

Despite these efforts, my shop remains on vacation mode, causing a significant loss of income and disrupting my business operations. I have attached relevant documentation and screenshots for reference.

In light of the urgency of this matter and its impact on my livelihood, I appeal to the Etsy community for assistance. If anyone has encountered a similar issue or can offer guidance on resolving technical difficulties with Etsy Managed Payments, your insights would be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, I kindly request the attention of Etsy support to expedite the resolution of this matter. Any assistance in unlinking and relinking my Payoneer account or identifying and addressing the root cause of the issue would be invaluable.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I eagerly await your prompt response.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed: Unable to Enroll in Etsy Managed Payments Shop on Vacation Mode for a

@QueenAndPrincessShop  - The forums are not a link to Etsy's customer service for shop owners. The forums are peer to peer only.

You don't have your shop location on your main page, so am posting what links I've seen regarding the changes to Etsy payments

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115015775908-How-to-Update-and-Verify-Your-Bank-Account-for-...

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-gb/articles/16999319005207-How-Do-I-Use-a-Payoneer-Account-With-Etsy-Pay...

https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-gb/articles/6742925359255-How-to-Accept-Payments-as-a-Seller-in-India?se...

TBH it may be a bit more difficult for you to get advice here in your thread. The need to use Payoneer to accept Etsy payments is not something that the majority of shops have to do. On top of that it's still a relatively new requirement & is quite possibly different for each shop depending on what country the shop is located in. 

0 Likes

Re: Urgent Assistance Needed: Unable to Enroll in Etsy Managed Payments Shop on Vacation Mode for a

My store is located in Ukraine. And a mandatory condition for the work was to transfer the store to Etsy Payments by January 31st.

0 Likes

@QueenAndPrincessShop  - Check your shop manager to see if Etsy has placed any banners in your shop saying they need additional info. from you. The finance section a good place to start.

If you can't find anything you will need to contact Etsy. Email will probably be the best thing to do. You will need to have patience. If all you receive is a generic reply from Etsy, respond to that email that your issue is not resolved. Don't open new help tickets.

Finally, one thing to consider is that an Etsy bot with image recognition flagged your shop. Possibly do a reverse image search to see if any of the photos you have taken have been stolen & are being used on less then reputable websites. Etsy's bots often see this a you not selling handmade items, even if you are. 

0 Likes
SugarTaffySoap
Conversation Maker

@QueenAndPrincessShop  You must deal with Etsy directly. Only they can take your shop out of Vacation Mode. 

0 Likes

I provided everything necessary for confirmation but the store is still on vacation

0 Likes
Amaradorn
Community Maker

Are you located in Ukraine?

Is your bank account in the same country as your Etsy shop country setting?

0 Likes

Yes, the store is located in Ukraine. And the bank account is Ukrainian.

1 Like

Verified my address: Upon careful examination, I discovered that my address on Payoneer was not initially verified at the time of linking. However, this has since been rectified, yet the issue persists.

My store is located in Ukraine. And a mandatory condition for the work was to transfer the store to Etsy Payments by January 31st.

When did you fix the address problem and re-link, if it was after 31st January, you probably missed the deadline.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.