Unable to sell my products

I am Rhama Deevi opened my account in December 2023, now we are in mid April 2024. I paid plenty of money for advertisements and no single sales until today. I need help to guide me please.

I am recovered from major brain surgery and survived. I can no longer work due to memory erased and I need money to survive. Due to unable to pay mortgage I was evicted from my own house with empty hands. I'm desperately in need of money and took a loan and set up my business here with hope I could do some sales.

Unfortunately I am not lucky enough and I have zero support from family or friends because I ended up on street. Whatever I had cash I spent for advertisements here and Facebook and social media. 

No sales I really need help to sell the products. Help me by guiding me in each step were I might have made mistakes. Currently no funds for advertisements. My mathematical side of brain doesn't work and have cognitive impairment, I'm on ODSP now. I mentioned about my health reason you could guide me based on my knowledge,grasping,and could help me with patience. 

Warm regards, 

Rhama 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Unable to sell my products

I would stop paying for advertising, even if you had more money to put into it. Advertising is not a guarantee to get a sale, and unless your listing SEO is already top notch, it's likely a waste of money. 

First thing you should do is finish your shop. I noticed right away that you don't have an about me section. Being in such an oversaturated category (jewelry) you want to do everything you can to stand out. In the past when comparing items in different shops, I've absolutely made the decision to purchase from one shop over another just because of their about me. 

The images that have text with the bracelet size needs to be upright. On top of being hard to read upside down, it doesn't give your shop the appearance of being professional and paying attention to details. 

3 Likes
Marmalady
Conversation Maker

You cannot make any medical claims -- so you cannot call your bracelets "healing bracelets" or say that particular stones will help with any conditions

add colours to your titles & tags

2 Likes

@CitrrineForBeauty: The reality of Etsy is that you need to initially drive your own traffic and sales so that the algorithm learns that people want what you are selling.

The way that ads work. FIRST your listing must meet the search requirements to rank high enough to be considered for an ad slot. Then, and only then, Etsy will "auction" off the available ad slots to those qualifying listings that they think will generate the most revenue for them. The niche you are in is very competitive and that does not help.

The results that search now returns may very well mean that your listing will be shown as ads but are they being shown to the right people?

All other things being equal, it also appears that an incomplete shop will not do as well in search as one that has all of the sections completed.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.