Variations Disappearing, its Magic!

Hey Etsy!  My variations on items I have had listed for years are disappearing.  

1) I never edited these items - I am still using the old listing for editing and new items, the new listing is confusing, too time consuming and not intuitive.  

2) I compared the new invoice against the old invoices - where the variations existed

3) I noticed this was an issue Oct-Dec 2023 - but is a new issue with my products

4) Auditing and rebuilding these will take hours.

I don't need more busy work. 

Please look into this.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
5 Replies
ACertainFeel
Conversation Maker

Re: Variations Disappearing, its Magic!

Thanks for the heads up. I continue to use the old listing form also as do most sellers I believe. 

1 Like
WhynotByRebecca
Inspiration Seeker

I am having a similar problem. I do the variations and link the photos and then poof the links are gone after I publish the listing. Getting frustrating having to go in a few times to fix as I have a ton of listings to manage.

2 Likes

That is my concern with almost 1,000 listings how to I even being to manage this, it is so random and is on my older listings.

0 Likes

I have been through most of my listings, and have discovered almost 40 listings my birthstone variations have been removed by etsy.  I went back to old invoices and they are certainly there as I can see customers options.  I didn't even realize this had happened.  This is a major glitch.  

0 Likes
DreamyByAvery
Inspiration Seeker

This just happened to me today as well, UGH. Hopefully Etsy can sort out what's going on ASAP.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.