Like most sellers, I invest adamant attention into wonderful projects for happy customers, which is expressed through their satisfaction in reviews on my store. Since running my Etsy shop for about 2 years now I can confirm my buyer review process has been affected for an accumulative MONTHS, with many of my buyers NEVER being able to EVER leave a review for my account. 

1.) For MONTHS in the past Etsy imposed a bug that prevented users from being able to leave reviews due to an AUTO-COMPLETE issue which was not only a HUGE inconvenience for sellers but PERMANENTLY prevented buyers from EVER being able to post a review for their order. 20% of my customers are BURNED with no change to EVER review.

2.) NOW, I have had my last 7 customers inform me that they cannot leave a review until 365 DAYS from now, which is OUTSIDE the 90 day review policy, or in other words, can NEVER leave a review EVER again for my shop; AGAIN.

Imagine operating on a platform where there are two purposes: click a button, and you get a cookie, click a button and you get a cookie. MY COOKIE IS TAKEN FROM ME. Sure, if I was a money hungry individual doing this for cashflow, I still get the chocolate chips, but I do this for satisfaction and GROWTH

Not infuriated, just insane to see new features implemented like "Buyer Mode", etc, when sellers are suffering with the BASICS

NoKnavishDesign
Inspiration Seeker

Re: [URGENT] Buyers cannot leave a review until 2025

I'll add to the train. My customer cannot review until 1 year after their purchase. On a digital product as well. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Re: [URGENT] Buyers cannot leave a review until 2025

No one has specifically told me they can't leave reviews, however I definitely feel as if I have had less reviews lately and I sell digital crochet patterns with sales selling about the same most of the time, I have had a few reviews , but just less than in the past, so not sure if this is affecting me as well, or not.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.