TstudioX
Inspiration Seeker

I can't confirm my login email cause the system is reporting difficulties in confirmation

One of my shops was suspended from login last week due to suspicious login activity. I submitted an appeal following the system note and received a reply stating that I could regain access after clicking the button to confirm my account. However, I encountered an error report stating, "We're having trouble confirming your email address. Please try clicking on the link sent to your email again," after clicking it.

I utilized the callback link with my current account to contact an account manager. She informed me that they would report this to the tech team and restore my access as soon as possible.

It has been over 72 hours, and I have yet to receive any reply from support. What can I do now? Could someone from the tech team provide assistance in restoring my shop?

I have received several refund cases in the last ten days because I am unable to update the tracking information for my clients. Since I sell customized items, the cost of refunds for completed orders exceeds the revenue from those orders.

My suspended shop's name is CoolTXDesigns. I would appreciate it if someone from the tech team could help me restore my shop as soon as possible.
Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.