RosieRoseParker
Inspiration Seeker

UK Sellers wiped from search from dispatch times or location is applied.

Real problem here guys..... lots of people discussing this at the moment and this could really cause a huge problem if not sorted.  Uk shops are not being found when you apply 'uk' as a search option... infact all UK sellers are wiped out entirely. Its only showing EU shops. Its also happening when you apply the dispatch delivery times as well. I've seen a huge decrease in UK sales... and this could well be the cause. When I want to buy from a UK seller - because its quicker for me... I literally cant find them when I select 'UK'... I'm literally given EU only. This is really bad, not to mention annoying when you're trying to find a shop in your country only.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
7 Likes
9 Replies
LAKEandFELLart
Conversation Maker

Re: UK Sellers wiped from search from dispatch times or location is applied.

there is a long thread on this topic a few posts above yours here , you would be best to join and check out this thread , for any resolutions , issues and suggestions . Just starting another query will / can just reduce / confuse the message . 

1 Like
LAKEandFELLart
Conversation Maker

also as a PS if this isn't happening from the other thread it may be worth posting as a technical issue 

2 Likes
RosieRoseParker
Inspiration Seeker

or can help to make sure Etsy understand that theres a real problem..... I'm sure I wont be the last if its not resolved. Thanks for the advice though!

0 Likes
RosieRoseParker
Inspiration Seeker

I've seen the other thread... looks like they're looking into it.... hopefully! 

0 Likes

i noticed this when i was trying to find something quickly for a custom order a couple of weeks ago and clicked shipped in one day and nothing came up i could see in the UK so then put UK and loads of results just disappeared instead of more appearing, so had no time to look what was going on back then as was urgent to find what i needed, so ended up having to go to Amazon in the end!! there must be so many shops out there loosing sales because of this mess, i know its only happening on the Etsy Website and not on the App but most of my customers use the website and not the App so its incredibly frustrating we are not getting seen, especially this time of year when we should be rushed off our feet! and some rely on the Christmas buying sales to make up for any loss in the rest of the year, like myself.

2 Likes
RosieRoseParker
Inspiration Seeker

Well I hope esty are on top of it... I wouldn't have noticed tbh... its only because  I was changing my lead times and looking at where I was placed lol

1 Like
RosieRoseParker
Inspiration Seeker

I think maybe this has been a real glitch for a while... perhaps since we are now not legally in the EU.... and we're only just noticing it... 

0 Likes

its been there for ages, i thought it might of been sorted out by now but i see it is still the same.

0 Likes
RosieRoseParker
Inspiration Seeker

mmmm well... the more people that clock on... the more problems it will cause....hopefully they will!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.