BabyBeeTees
Inspiration Seeker

TurboTax discount do not work

In Shop Manager, I click finances and see an option for TurboTax. I saw this advertisement and the discount. This ad is in the Etsy shop, not on the TurboTax website. I want to inform the web developers that this advertisement doesn't work. I spoke with a TurboTax representative, who told me to talk with a representative on Etsy. I spoke with an Etsy representative, who told me to speak with TurboTax; it seems no one knows about this ad. I want to explain my frustration that it took me days to fill my tax with Turbotax because of the discount and see that it is a false advertisement because the discount doesn't apply. The link shows the regular price to federal tax, a $219 service, and the Discount of $109.50 that does not work. I'm paying a total of $219......Here is the link to the ad that doesn't work:
https://turbotax.intuit.com/microsite/home.htm?priorityCode=5794200000&cid=all_etsy232_aff_579420000...

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
4 Likes
4 Replies

Re: TurboTax discount do not work

Yes, I'm in the exact same boat. Just got off the chat with someone from Turbo Tax and they said they don't know anything about this ad

1 Like
PlantologyCo
Inspiration Seeker

I called in and told them about the issue. My support agent was able to get me 20% off my state return but its still ~$20 more than I could have save w the Etsy/Turbo Tax offer. Bait and switches like this should be considered fraud 

0 Likes
SpaceCatSupplyCo
Inspiration Seeker

OMG I am so disappointed in this too. It's not working for me either.

0 Likes
SpaceCatSupplyCo
Inspiration Seeker

OH!! I hope this helps someone. I just tried it in Chrome instead of safari and it worked.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.