Printasticx
Inspiration Seeker

Trying to Add New Listing but it shows Cannot be Null

Hello,

Thanks for the help. I am trying to put a new listing, but it is showing cannot be null. Any of you would know what could be the issue? Thanks

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies
TBQSC
Community Maker

Re: Trying to Add New Listing but it shows Cannot be Null

Not sure, but perhaps it's requiring the "quantity" to be filled in?  Be sure all fields are filled in, including selecting a category ... Etsy can be glitchy at times ... good luck, hope this helps!

0 Likes
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Might be you have a leading space in your title

0 Likes

I am having this exact same issue of "Cannot be null" and I've checked spaces for empty leading spaces, filled out everything applicable.  It this point I may need to just start deleting parts of the posting as I've tried everything else that I can think of.

1 Like
LifeMadeLibrary
Inspiration Seeker

I'm having the same issue! Going to try again tomorrow, maybe it's just a "today" issue/glitch?

0 Likes

Hello, I've had success!  I tried everything I could and then contacted Customer Support to chat.  They put in a request ticket for me and requested screenshots to they could send to the team that would perform an in depth review.  I provided the screenshots and hit "Save as Draft" to work on later.  They asked for a screenshot of the error, so I pulled from Drafts and submitted again so I could capture the error and it listed immediately.  Does sound very glitchy to me.  Give it a try.  Save for later in drafts, leave for a minute and pull back out and try to publish.  Good luck!

2 Likes
LlByEliana
Inspiration Seeker

thank you ! it worked for me as well

0 Likes

There is a glitch and I have had success with just pressing the same button again. So whenever I am either trying to list or save as draft, the error pops up and I found that after the error pops up, I just hit the button again and it will list my listing or save it as draft, which ever you re trying to do.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.