Trouble seeing messages

Is anyone else having trouble viewing messages? I can see them from the app, but when I try to use my laptop there are sometimes banners that cover up the actual words of the message. Also, if it doesn't happen to have banners covering the words and the message I type is too long, then I can't see the send button because it's too far below the field of view and the scroll bar doesn't let me scroll down that far. It could be that I need to update my browser, but I wanted to check here first to see if this might be a bug they're working on. Thanks!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Trouble seeing messages

@DayThreeCreations on a laptop - look for the grey spot in the lower right corner with the diagonal lines - that will expand the window a bit to allow for reading a bit easier.  It truly is annoying!

AS for not seeing the send button, I believe others have posted that temporarily minimizing the window ( with [Ctrl] -  ) will access that.

I don't seem to have any issues on mobile - on either the Buyer or Seller app, or the browser site.

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you!

0 Likes

Yes.  They're not working.  Etsy needs to fix these.

1 Like

Thanks!

0 Likes
ChillwolfArt
Conversation Maker

@DayThreeCreations  Hi, I checked my Messages, and yes; it is still the case that I can only view a few lines at a time. I initially discovered it after seeing some Forum Threads about this a little while ago. And nothing's changed since *(desktop computer, Chrome). 

0 Likes

Just wanted to point out, if the message is linked to an order, you should be able to read it easily in the Orders and Shipping page by clicking the receipt and "see full conversation".

* Just had to do this again - it's really awful!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.