Tracking entered but star seller stats show that the tracking info is missing

I have two orders from March 3rd that the Star seller stats reflect that they are missing the tracking info.  I manually entered the tracking info and sent a message to the buyer. They have received the items. I purchased my shipping labels through Pirate Ship but I would not think that is the problem, since I manually entered the tracking info into Etsy myself. 

my star seller rating for shipping shows 67% since 2 of my orders are now reflecting that I did not enter the tracking info when in reality I did it the same day.  I should have 100% shipping stat m

please help!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: Tracking entered but star seller stats show that the tracking info is missing

Check the other forum posts about this -- you're not alone by far. Some have gotten a temporary solution by having chat support manually update tracking for those orders. Others must wait it out until the problem has been fixed.

1 Like

Re: Tracking entered but star seller stats show that the tracking info is missing

Before you check with support I would just double check there was not any error on your end first, since you say you manually input them. Even if copy & pasted from PS, if there is a space before or after the number, Etsy's system can't read it, it has to be exact and only the number. Also make sure the correct shipper was chosen from the drop down menu - sometimes when manually choosing it it's not hard to accidentally choose UPS instead of USPS.

Not saying there hasn't been an ongoing issue, and yours could very well be one of those included, but I recommend double checking it wasn't a keying error first. Even if just to save you the time it will take to get a hold of someone at support to verify this information for you if it happened to be a user error. 

1 Like

I am having this issue as well - 100% of my orders have tracking information but Etsy says 16 recent orders are missing tracking numbers. When I download the list of orders and check them, they (the 16 orders in question) clearly show the tracking numbers in the system so I don't know what's going on.  

3 Likes

I double checked and I entered correctly and they are delivered. However the status is showing pre-transit

1 Like
hbhill
Conversation Maker

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.