Third party plugins unable to sync orders still.  Looks to be marked as resolved, but clearly isn't. 

Re: Third party plugins unable to sync orders, although Etsy has marked the issue as resolved

yes.......all i get is a 404 error

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like

Re: Third party plugins unable to sync orders, although Etsy has marked the issue as resolved

i cant even open the integration page on Etsy. It goes to their 

Whoopsie!

4 Likes
PrintAPot
Inspiration Seeker

For the 404 error, you have to rediscover your store's true username using Shipstation's guide here: https://help.shipstation.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025855432-Etsy

Then you'll be able to input that username into the store search field and reauthorize.  

Reauthorizing is a bad solution, btw, for a problem that should not have happened and still has not been explained. 

1 Like

@PrintAPot 

I cant even get to the integration page on Etsy. 

2 Likes

This is NOT fixed, I can't print orders from 2 of our Etsy stores on Pirate Ship!!!!! It's a nightmare! 

4 Likes

12 hours now, at least, this has been a problem. It is a HUGE problem. I have over 4k listings. Gooten does not connect from their side - it has to take place on Etsy's, and the Etsy integrations page has a spinning wheel for me and won't load anything. I am dumbfounded how this is even happening, let alone for so long.

8 Likes

My Vendoo is not connecting to etsy right now, been getting an error message since last night.  On their side it says etsy is connected but then the error message comes up.  I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting several times.

Sounds like the same problem people in this thread are experiencing with ShipStation, Printful and other 3rd party connections.

0 Likes

Ok, Vendoo was finally able to reconnect to etsy so that works now.

1 Like

Pirateship still not connecting with Etsy orders. (11:52 am EST)

0 Likes
AmoreTreasure
Conversation Maker

I had this happen about an hour ago.  The first time I tried connecting it failed but then tried once again and it worked.

0 Likes

I’ve been using pirateship all morning.  On the pirateship side, go to settings - integrations and log back in to Etsy from there.

3 Likes

This is NOT fixed, I tried to print orders at 3 AM from 2 of our Etsy stores, it would ONLY print one store. I thought Pirate Ship was doing some kind of upgrade so I waited until now, I can only print orders from ONE Etsy store and I can't get the other store to work! This was never a problem before! HELP! 

2 Likes
MyGirlMurphy
Inspiration Seeker

This is not fixed! I just tried to reconnect 1600 items and only 139 now show up.

I get that there can be technical glitches; what I can't stand is the lack of communication. Just use your words, Etsy! We would respect you and cut you more slack if you did!

4 Likes

Regarding Third Party Plugins unable to sync: eRank is also down. No available stats on eRank this morning and they have a notice up saying that Etsy made a change yesterday (August 16) that left them unable to connect but that Etsy is aware and working on the issue. Posting here because I haven't see anyone mention eRank yet. I will also attempt to contact Etsy support.

1 Like
PrintAPot
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you, I use them too.  I very much wonder what Etsy has done, and why they haven't communicated about it.... again. 

1 Like

I just clicked into settings on eRank and it said "Token revoked. Please reconnect shop."

When I disconnected my shop (which I had to do before reconnecting), it "hung". (Spinning and spinning without finishing up.) I went ahead and refreshed the page and got a "connect your Etsy Shop" message. Once I added my shop back, everything seems to be there.

So what it looks like they did is mess-up (invalidate) every single site token, which is going to affect every single third-party connection. 

Honestly, I'm appalled that they could make that kind of stupid mistake. They're not a small company with no money on the line. It's not like they don't have a dedicated IT team. Can you imagine Air BnB making this kind of mistake?

The worst part is they're not communicating about it. Thankfully, we sellers have each other.

So here's the fix that worked for me with eRank. Attempt it at your own risk. *fingers crossed for you*

0 Likes
ReTRAVEL
Inspiration Seeker

Sale Samurai also unsynced, but no words from either of them.

0 Likes
UppNorthCo
Community Maker

ChitChats in Canada is not connecting either.  They have a notice up that etsy is working on it.  I thought "we're going to be waiting a long time if etsy needs to fix it."  sigh. 

2 Likes

My day is being stalled, I have boxes everywhere, I can't print labels, this is a nightmare! My question is, for any orders now late, due to the fact I can't print my labels are we all going to be NOT star sellers?

3 Likes
PrintAPot
Inspiration Seeker

I add 3-5 days to all my order fulfillment dates.  Etsy is always telling me that I should shorten my processing times, and then stuff like this happens.  

No thanks, Etsy.  You're not dependable enough. 

4 Likes

Regarding Pirate Ship,

On Pirate Ship, I logged into my account, went to Settings, delete my stores, logged into each store (one at a time)

Then on Pirate Ship, I went to Settings, Intergrade and found the stores to add, I added them one at a time. It worked and now all orders are showing from all our Etsy stores! 

Good Luck to all! I hope this helps others! 

2 Likes

will try deleting and readding.

0 Likes

OK this worked. Go to settings integrations and delete your shop then go back and add an account. Make sure your Etsy page is logged into that shop and click "someone else if that shop is showing an alternate shop email..add. Fixed! Just reconfirming them didn't work had to delete and readd.

@WhiteDragonVintage  Thanks! I was freaking out a bit!

0 Likes

I reconfirmed via PS settings but the order are not loading/integrating. Did it take a while after readding the Etsy shops? I closed PS and resigned in but no orders.

0 Likes

@hopeandjoystudios Hello! I was able to see almost all orders that were missing right away, however orders from August 11 and before were not there. I had to type in and my a "single shipment" on PS! Then it was auto adding the infor from the missing order, very strange. Then I had to go to my Etsy store and find that order to paste the tracking, it had already done so? 

When I was at PS and first searched for the customers name (from the order I could not see from Aug 11th) it did not show? YET it sent the tracking info and I never put the customers email in the "single shipment" field, it auto filled it itself? 

I still think there are bugs BUT I JUST finished creating my pile of orders, now I can print the labels and get the boxes out of here! 

Good luck, I hope it works for you soon! I let PS know what is going on to help others! 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.