IslamifyDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Theme Accent & Button Colors Not Changing

Hello,

In Pattern, I choose different accent colors or themes which shows successfully as a 'Preview' but when I publish, nothing changes. Any ideas or how I can contact Pattern or Etsy for support? Thanks!

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
4 Replies

Re: Theme Accent & Button Colors Not Changing

@IslamifyDesigns: "... contact Pattern or Etsy for support?" https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling or you can open a support ticket through Dashboard > Community & Help > Contact Us

Based on other posts in this forum, Etsy appears to have essentially abandoned Pattern.

0 Likes
GLOWHUBSTICKERS
Inspiration Seeker

Same issue. No answer yet

0 Likes

Hi Etsy! Can we please have our pattern fees refunded while this issue is ongoing? It is very hard to present a professional face to the public if we can't change themes and update the look of our stores. This really needs to be fixed ASAP.

0 Likes

@CrownAndFeathers: Just so you know, even if Etsy Support or the Help Pages sent you here this is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts).

You can try https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?segment=selling or you can open a support ticket through Dashboard > Community & Help > Contact Us

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.