KanseiLab
Inspiration Seeker

The "SKUs vary for each size" box in the variations editor always remains unchecked after saving.

Jump to solution

Hello everyone,

I don't know if others have had this same problem, but when creating my listing, in the variations editor, the box "SKUs vary for each size" remains unchecked after saving the listing as a draft.

When I go back to the listing, the SKUs box is still unchecked, even though I checked it.

This problem prevents the listing from being properly synchronized with my production partner. I've tried with several browsers and also on the Etsy App but I still have this problem.

So I'm stuck, I've contacted support but no response so far.

If you have any leads, I'd be happy to hear from you.

Thank you very much

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: The "SKUs vary for each size" box in the variations editor always remains unchecked af

Jump to solution

If you don't type anything into the sku box, when saving as a draft it assumes it doesn't exist and unticks it.

You'll have to put something in the sku box, maybe like 1, 2, 3, 4  and save as draft, and hopefully that will then be overwritten when it's synced.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: The "SKUs vary for each size" box in the variations editor always remains unchecked af

Jump to solution

If you don't type anything into the sku box, when saving as a draft it assumes it doesn't exist and unticks it.

You'll have to put something in the sku box, maybe like 1, 2, 3, 4  and save as draft, and hopefully that will then be overwritten when it's synced.

0 Likes
KanseiLab
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thank you CappuccinoLace for your reply,

I tested by adding SKUs on my 17 variations (1, 2, 3, 4 etc...) and the box "SKUs vary for each size" is checked after saving. Good point.

However, after several attempts to synchronize, the SKUs don't overwrite.

The rule with my production partner (as I understand) is that the SKUs must not be touched and will be loaded by them during synchronization...
I'm missing something.

My different prices and sizes are synchronized, but not the SKUs.

I'll wait and see how this changes in the next few hours.

Thanks a lot CappuccinoLace, I'll repost my progress on this topic if it helps others.

1 Like
KanseiLab
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

It worked!!!
Very simple solution, I should have thought of it before.
Thanks

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.