FlorentineGem
Inspiration Seeker

Tax payer changes from individual to business

Hello there ‘

i am Mayur right here from the Florentinegem . I am having one serious issue to make changes in my tax payer information. 

when I opened my shop back in 2021 I linked my GST as A indivisible but as I realised that from 2024 Indian seller new to linked thire Payoneer ( Etsy payment ) account with etsy as a payment gateway . 

I have linked my payoneer account with etsy shop at yesterday but unsuccessfully it was not possible.

may be due to some technical reason ! 

after than I have just looked very briefly in my tax payer information and u have noticed that as my bank account name is registered with my firm name ‘ not a Individual . 

and that’s way I have to select seller type as a ‘ business or sole proprietor‘ 

so I have just selected business or sole proprietor option and filled out all the other needed details . 

but at the end once I hit the submit ‘ there is red notification which one says ‘ there is some error to save your information ‘ 

I have tried to save this more than 100 times from last 2 day’s but it’s not working . 

I don’t what is the actual issue ?

is that technical bug or some wrong Information from my side ? 

I have just Checked each and every single details very carefully and everything is perfect . 

I have also connected etsy customer care and they have just raised a ticket number !

don’t know how much time it will take to solve this as right now I have very limited time to lined my payoneer at end of this month . 

if anyone can help me than please …

Thank you 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
INDIANPITARA
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Tax payer changes from individual to business

We are also facing the same issue wherein we are unable to submit the details and getting the error of 'There was an error saving your taxpayer information. Please try again.' With this error, the page just scrolls up to the country field having the value as India. We are continously reaching out to Etsy support for help but not getting a suitable response and the time is running out. Need help from anyone who can guide us on how to solve this problem.

0 Likes
TheCraftedLayers
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Tax payer changes from individual to business

I am in the same boat. The is unacceptable. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.