TstudioX
Inspiration Seeker

Tech team admin, urgent assistance required! I'm unable to access my shop

I'm not here to request appeal review. My shop has been reviewed and restored. However, the real problem is I can't log in to my shop even though it has been restored.

On April 8th, one of my shops was suspended from login due to suspicious activity. I followed the appeal process as instructed by the system note and received a response stating that I could regain access after confirming my account by clicking a button. However, upon clicking it, I encountered an error message stating, "We're having trouble confirming your email address. Please try clicking on the link sent to your email again."

I reached out using the callback link with my current account to contact an account manager. She assured me that they would escalate the issue to the tech team and restore my access as soon as possible.

However, it's been two weeks, and I've yet to receive any response from support. What steps can I take now? Could someone from the tech team provide assistance in restoring my shop?

Due to this issue, I've had to refund all current orders to buyers because I cannot update tracking information for my clients. Since I specialize in customized items, the cost of refunds for completed orders exceeds the revenue from those orders.

The name of my suspended shop is CoolTXDesigns. I would greatly appreciate it if someone from the tech team could expedite the process of restoring my shop.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
8 Replies
TstudioX
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Tech team admin, urgent assistance required! I'm unable to access my shop

You'll find the restore note and error information below.

confirming error note 

restore shop email 

1 Like

I'm  not sure how you can refund orders, if you can't get into your shop?

Unfortunately this is a seller forum, we can't do anything,

I suggest logging an e-mail ticket, not chat, then you have the log you can reply to each day, to say it is still not fixed

2 Likes
TstudioX
Inspiration Seeker

You're right. I think I can try to submit a ticket from this account. I've only attempted to submit a support ticket from that restricted account, and all I received was a standard auto-reply instructing me to reset my password.

I can only watch tons of case requests flood my inbox and can't do anything to reply to them. The system will issue refunds to them automatically. On the day I received the suspension notice, I tried emailing the buyers to explain the situation and delivered the items to those who replied to me. Only two of them told me I can send the parcels, and they won't request a refund if the parcel arrives. The rest of them simply didn't reply.

0 Likes

@TstudioX 

when you get the auto reply, you have to respond saing that it does not fix your problem, and you still need help,

then every day, I go into the log, and reply saying I still have the problem, even if they have not replied to me.

0 Likes
TstudioX
Inspiration Seeker

I see your point. I can only reply through email because I can only access the ticket log while logged in. Unfortunately, every reply through email has received no response so far.

1 Like

ETsy doesn't do anything with forum posts. The forum is for sellers.

0 Likes
Vintorious
Community Maker

Are you Jenny (listed owner of TstudioX), or Sherry (CoolTXDesigns)? Regardless, it looks like CoolTXDesigns is closed permanently. It looks like both sell/sold POD on pet items. If you were selling the same things in both shops, you may have been deemed in violation by not disclosing your other shop(s).

2 Likes
TstudioX
Inspiration Seeker

I'm not seeking solutions on how to restore my shop; I've already passed the review. As per the review team's response, regaining access to my shop only requires clicking the verification link. However, the hurdle lies in the inability to verify my account through the link. The account manager acknowledged this as an error and reported it to the tech team two weeks ago. Yet, I'm still awaiting a response.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.