NeworBetter
Inspiration Seeker

Tech Support with Etsy

Jump to solution

I need tech support to solve a connection issue between my Etsy account and my website hosted by GoDaddy. How can I chat with someone at Etsy?

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Tech Support with Etsy

Jump to solution

keep in mind first line support can’t help with much, but they can pass your support request on to a senior team.

since it became difficult to find the links for help, i’ve collected links where sellers mentioned they found help options.  i hope one of these will work for you:

here is the link to the “how to contact support” from the seller’s handbook.

here is a link to initiate chat or email.

here is the link to request a callback.

or try this link or this link to email them.

if you do email them you *should* get an automated reply and once you do, you must reply to that email above the line of asterisks that their automated best guess solutions did not work. all you have to say is something like “i still need help” send the reply, and it should stay active.

View solution in original post

3 Likes
7 Replies
NanaLetha
Community Maker

Jump to solution

Did you try GoDaddy tech support?

0 Likes
NeworBetter
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

yep. They were no help on this issue.

0 Likes
NeworBetter
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I suggest talking with GoDaddy.  Is this about the domain name?  How to Redirect Your Domain to Your Etsy Shop – Etsy Help

I just went to both websites.  One appears to be fine but the other the shop part is not working which is probably a GoDaddy issue? 

But if you want to talk to Etsy, Contact us under Community in the shop manager.  Look for 'I still need help'.

0 Likes
NeworBetter
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Thanks. I've been talking with GoDaddy for days and they finally said contact Etsy....

I had both shops connected and working fine. For some unknown reason one stopped working. So I disconnected it from Etsy. I'm trying to reconnect and I keep getting an error message that says "Error That channel is already connected to another account. It must be removed from the other account before it can be connected again." 

0 Likes

Jump to solution

keep in mind first line support can’t help with much, but they can pass your support request on to a senior team.

since it became difficult to find the links for help, i’ve collected links where sellers mentioned they found help options.  i hope one of these will work for you:

here is the link to the “how to contact support” from the seller’s handbook.

here is a link to initiate chat or email.

here is the link to request a callback.

or try this link or this link to email them.

if you do email them you *should* get an automated reply and once you do, you must reply to that email above the line of asterisks that their automated best guess solutions did not work. all you have to say is something like “i still need help” send the reply, and it should stay active.

3 Likes

Jump to solution

Go Daddy book keeping has recently ended their support and management of the booking keeping program that interfaced with Etsy, Ebay etc.  THey gave about one week's notice, thanx a lot Godaddy, I'm tempted to say something about where they can go.  You are probably now getting messages from them saying you made 0 profits each week for that reason.  The only solution is to get a diff book keeping program since they ended that service.  Hm, come to think of it, I wonder if they owe me a refund since I paid for a year's service?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.