Suspended or scam?

I ve received a dutch and an english email about my account being suspended. I really don t know why and where to find the etsy chat!

best regards,Fleur

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
7 Replies

Re: Suspended or scam?

If they want your email address or banking information, SCAM.

Your shop appears open.

1 Like

Email or message? Your shop looks open to me too.

If it was a message, if it's not in your "from etsy" section of your inbox, it is SPAM and possibly a SCAM

1 Like
CuriousityShop
Conversation Maker

If you do find you are having a problem, it will be over the name "Chanel" in your listings. They have been kind of over zealous in taking down items that use the name, even if it is vintage. It is usually perfume bottles, though.

1 Like
michellepatterns
Conversation Maker

A quick look at your storefront shows it is open and not suspended.  You can look at your own storefront to confirm this kind thing.  When what you see doesn't match what they message says, it's likely to be a scam. 

0 Likes

On your shop's dashboard there is a link to your shop front in the top right corner. You can always click on that to see if your shop is open.

It may look slightly different, but will be something like this: https://www.etsy.com/nl/shop/WeloveCocoVintage

0 Likes

@WeloveCocoVintage: "I ve received a dutch and an english email ..." Are you referring to the eMail copy of an Etsy message or to an actual free standing eMail?

If it is an Etsy Message you are referring to, real messages from Etsy are now going into their own section on your Messages page https://community.etsy.com/t5/Announcements/New-From-Etsy-section-in-Messages/m-p/143722497#M1899

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.