Etsy new version of loading new items is extremely slow. I switch to old version, it is a bit faster

If I delete my existing ETSY account in hopes of re-installing it to see if it is faster loading. Will I be able to recover all my items?

(REMOVED BY ADMIN)

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Etsy new version of loading new items is extremely slow. I switch to old version, it is a bit fa

Not understanding. You deleted your seller account?  You shop is still open?

Or are you talking about the sellers (phone) app for Etsy?

0 Likes

Re: Etsy new version of loading new items is extremely slow. I switch to old version, it is a bit fa

He says "If I delete" - he hasn't yet.

@johnniepens122509 If you delete all of your items you will have to relist and pay the listing fee again.

0 Likes

@johnniepens122509: Do you really mean delete your ACCOUNT or do you mean uninstalling the app? Deleting the account will have no effect on how fast it loads.

If you are experiencing issues with an app, have you tried using a browser (even a mobile browser)? Uninstalling and reinstalling an app might help.

If you do mean deleting your account, you may want to read https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021647754-Can-I-Permanently-Delete-My-Etsy-Account- first.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.