Star seller shipping times

Yesterday I saw that etsy had marked 5 orders sent yesterday as shipped late which has drastically affected my star seller numbers. I had 10 orders yesterday that were marked " dispatch today". Because if the time difference ( I'm in Melbourne Australia), that means I have to dispatch by 2pm our time which is midnight new York time. The tracking clearly shows they were scanned at 9am our time but the system has marked them as dispatched late. To be honest, I'm fed up with the Australia post system in the way it's been integrated into etsy, there are constant problems particularly when cancelling a label etc ( they refuse a refund every time even when a other label is purchased). I know that no-one is even going to look into this but it's really unfair to penalise sellers for the stuff ups in your own system.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Sofiasbijoux
Conversation Maker

Re: Star seller shipping times

I don't think the time difference is a problem, Etsy knows that you are in Australia and should take into account the time difference. I am in Italy and even if I mark orders dispatched late at night they are not considered as shipped late. You should probably contact Etsy and ask why you get affected.

0 Likes

Re: Star seller shipping times

Would increasing your processing time from the current 1-3 days to 3-5 days help?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.