Star ratings incorrect for dispatch & tracking

I have been given a star rating of 86% on my dispatch and tracking.  I downloaded the details of the orders for the period and manually checked the ones that said no tracking was provided.  Not only was tracking provided on each one but every order was dispatched prior to it's estimated date.  Please could you look into this for me and correct your records?  I am not best pleased about having customers think I am performing less well than is true.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
gianar
Post Crafter

Re: Star ratings incorrect for dispatch & tracking

This has happened to me as well. 
Many of my orders that were shipped last week are still marked  as “pre-transit” , even though the attached tracking numbers show that they were shipped on time and already received by the customer. 
This has resulted in my shipping stats to fall to 90%, when they are indeed 100%. 
I was able to have an online chat with support, and they’re supposedly going to look into it and get back to me. 

0 Likes

I spoke to online chat earlier and they told me they couldn't do anything so to try here, but there would still be no guarantee of any resolve.  The person I spoke to also agreed that the parcels were sent on time and had tracking details provided.  

It's like Etsy is slandering us for no reason!  We'd be more highly rated if there was no stupid star system.

0 Likes

as this seems to have been a recurring issue for a while and mentioned by many sellers daily in the forum, I am hoping that a tech team is actually trying to fix the issue

0 Likes

We shall live in hope.  I won't hold my breath.

0 Likes
voodookittys
Inspiration Seeker

Same thing with my account. I have 4  that says I never provided tracking. Please check because all 4 have tracking and updates saying they were send on time with tracking. Please fix this!

0 Likes
MissPussinBoots
Conversation Maker

The same thing happened to me. One of the orders I sent out yesterday shows up as 'no tracking' even though I used Etsy labels, and the Tracking number is on the order. So frustrating. Etsy customer service says they cannot do anything to fix star seller issues. I really don't see the point of the Star Seller program. It is full of bugs and so often incorrect that it hurts sellers more than helps them.

0 Likes

Same issue.  I currently have 31 that Etsy says are missing tracking and are in 'pre-transit' on Etsy.  All were shipped on time and most have already been delivered.

0 Likes

@MasterpieceMoulds: "Please could you look into this for me and correct your records?" Did Etsy Support or the Help Pages send you here? This is a seller peer to peer forum, and should not be considered a way to contact Etsy, if that is your hope (although Etsy does sometimes read and reply to posts).

If it is any consolation, there are many threads in this forum about others experiencing the exact same issue as you.

0 Likes

I spoke to someone on live chat who sent me here saying that the technical people would sort the issue.  I guess that's not the case?

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.