Star badge system error

Unfortunately, the method of calculating the percentage of the review badge is not correct, or to be more precise, it is not updated on time.

The last two reviews of 5 stars with which I reached the 95% limit were made on May 31st. Both of these reviews came from my clients: (order number # 2447072933) (order number # 2451964317).

It's something you can easily control.

Unfortunately the system update on the percentage can take up to 24 hours from the time it is done. The point is, these reviews were made before May 31st, so they should be included in the past month.

Until May 31, my percentage was 94%. On May 31st I received the above reviews of 5 stars, with which I exceeded the limit that you have set and which gives me the review badge. Because of this, I also lost the star seller badge, which is not my fault, but due to the delayed updating of the platform system.

Labels (1)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Star badge system error

@HandmadeLeatherArtGr 

It could be a time zone issue. Star seller stuff is based on UTC time so if the reviews on the last day of the month were posted past midnight in UTC time then they get counted as being submitted on the 1st. I have had it happen in one of my other shops and went round and round with support until a supervisor finally told me it was a time zone issue and the reviews in question were submitted after midnight UTC time which is around 5pm my time (Pacific time). Other bits of star seller calculations just stop a couple days before the end of the month. It's really ridiculous. Unfortunately they will not fix it or adjust your rating. 

0 Likes
anythinggoeshere
Conversation Maker

@HandmadeLeatherArtGr  I think they will be counted as a part of this month’s stats.

From what I have read here in the forum’s Etsy doesn’t retroactively change your Star badge status.

0 Likes

a late shipping. Ordered on the 28th shipped on the 30th...

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.