DuckieDan
Inspiration Seeker

Star Seller

I am shocked that I have posted selling Siberian Iris with a "Start Shipping Date of April 1st and now find that I have 1 late shipping order because a Customer purchased on March 26th. This was 4 days before shipping was started. Because of this I am not a Star Seller. I am told I needed to inform the Customer of the shipping arrangements. I felt I had done this in the description of stating when shipping would start. Etsy is wrong in this. I do not know how to have this rating amended. While I am on here. I would also like to state that Etsy Fees have become outrageous.

Labels (2)
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
BootifulLabels
Conversation Maker

Re: Star Seller

Etsy won't correct it because it isn't wrong.  The customer purchased on 26/3, which was a Sunday.  Your shipping policy says 3-5 working days, that would mean it should be shipped by the following Friday, 31/3.  April 1st would be late shipping.  It doesn't matter what you write in your description, it is what is stated in your policies that counts and you did not meet the stated date.  

0 Likes
MaynardMillinery
Conversation Maker

Re: Star Seller

Also, 1 set of Iris’s have 3-5 business days, and the other only has 1-3.

Either way, if purchased on 26th March, neither would have a ship by date of 1st April, you’re right Bootiful.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.